Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Other teams final cuts

497 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Trey Lewis hasn't done poo for the Falcons. Pass..

Posted · Report post

Trey Lewis hasn't done poo for the Falcons. Pass..

Cause someone super productive is going to get cut.

Posted · Report post

Cardinals

The players cut today include punter Ben Graham, safety Jared Campbell, cornerback Fred Bennett, center Ben Claxton, quarterback Brodie Croyle, linebacker Will Davis, cornerback Marshay Green, defensive end Kenny Iwebema, tackle Cliff Louis, nose tackle Ricky Lumpkin, fullback Reagan Maui’a, defensive end Jeremy Navarre, wide receiver Aaron Nichols, cornerback Bryant Nnabuife, linebacker Cyril Obiozor, center Kris O’Dowd, guard Tom Pestock, running back William Powell, tight end Steve Skelton, linebacker Kendall Smith, linebacker Pago Togafau, cornerback Thad Turner, safety Matt Ware, wide receiver Isaiah Williams and tackle D.J. Young.

I would grab one or two of these guys to get a liitle inside info.

Posted · Report post

I was interested in Bennett after the Texans let him go, but I think he's another one of those downward spiral guys that won't be able to save himself anywhere... I watched some of the game last night and he was getting burned more than Paris Hilton's one-nighters. Didn't look good at all.

Posted · Report post

Eagles first wave, says there's more to come, per PFT:

The first wave of cuts includes nine players: cornerback Jamar Wall, receiver Rod Harper, defensive end Chris Wilson, linebackers Rashad Jeanty, center A.Q. Shipley, tight end Cornelius Ingram, running back Stanley Havili, guard/center Dallas Reynolds, and running back Graig Cooper. Wall (pictured) had just re-signed with the team on Thursday.

I fully expect us to give Ingram a look, possibly Jeanty, Shipley, and I really liked Cooper coming out of Miami.

Posted · Report post

Just the odd man out of a pretty solid DT rotation. He's definitely a serviceable starter if he can stay healthy.

Posted · Report post

Hey Ivan that took a 1 minute and 6 sec. to do. You don't have to google him I gave you a link.

Say thank You.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

bring in a couple and cut hayden

Posted · Report post

">

Posted · Report post

I hope they go after him, but he has 4 years of service, so we have to compete with every other team to sign him. He might want to come here knowing he will pretty much be a starter from day 1.