Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Other teams final cuts

499 posts in this topic

2008- Hated him.

2009- Hated him.

2010- Didn't watch, don't know.

2011- Cut and still hate him

Why do you want him again??

Fixed.

Speed, ability, and potential. Also, look at what we have on our roster and explain to me why you wouldn't want him.

I am not a UNC football hater. Just don't think he is anything special. He is nothing more than KR. Sure potential is great but I recall Dwayne Jarrett having plenty of that.

at 360, he may be closer to ICU than getting picked up by another team. Wow.

Oh I see now and that Taylor P is a good wr really scouted a little bit on him with his body of work.

Yeah, Price came on and with the kicking changes Tate's versatility didn't matter as much.

I am not a UNC football hater. Just don't think he is anything special. He is nothing more than KR. Sure potential is great but I recall Dwayne Jarrett having plenty of that.

Dwayne Jarrett didn't have the speed to gain separation from the defender and never learned how to use his size to separate, and this is coming from a huge SC HOMER...

Jarrett couldn't beat 80% of the huddle in a foot race either. Speed makes a difference and he can catch the ball. Just might've needed a change of scenery. Can do KR and PR... Do you trust Goodson and Munnerlyn to keep doing them? And you could see in college that he has YAC ability.

And again, who out of our current WR corps is clearly better than him talent wise?

And no offense, but I don't trust your response would be knowledgeable anyway after you saying he didn't ever recover from his knee injury or get his speed back.

Dwayne Jarrett didn't have the speed to gain separation from the defender and never learned how to use his size to separate' date=' and this is coming from a huge SC HOMER...[/quote']

My point is that speed doesn't make you a good WR I am in no way comparing him to DJ, they are completely different players. If we pick him up, then I will support him. I just hope we don't. He does not give us an upgrade. Just another project.

Hangartner cut!!!

pick him up yesterday!!!

• Topics