• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Other teams final cuts

Clearly the broncos don't think he will be around to play football a lot longer. No need for us to waste our time with something like that lingering in his personal life.

Yeah I'm not too sure JR, would be happy about him being an alleged rapist. I'm sure he still has nightmares of Rae Carruth types.

Ok...things are starting to look good.

CB: Perrish Cox (we get him if we want him bc he is subject to waivers) would be a starter for us right away. Frank Parker...I vet who could give some actualy depth for a change.

DT: igor Olshansky, would be an instant upgrade and starter...get him! Tommie Harris, at worst a rotational guy, trey Lewis, younger depth guy.

OL: leonard Davis, obvious choice. Max Jean-gillis started for te eagles and didn't land with the bengals but could fit in nicely around good players.

Get at least some of these guys and it would be huge for this team.

Brandon Hogan?

I'd be willing to claim him and hope it gets resolved quickly but holding up a spot for a guy that may or may not play is prolly too risky for Hurney's liking.

Also add a DE like brown or Chauncey Davis who could rotate in and no be an undersized spin machine. Man we have some holes but we also have good players on this team and we need some role players like these guys to complete the puzzle.

Wow, Max Jean-Gilles released by Bengals.

There's our G.

EDIT: Wait, I think he's vested... Not a world beater but definitely an option regardless.

Thankfully Richardson doesn't care about character any more. Bring him in.

We're talking about felonies, not misdemeanors.

Man, that really does suck balls though... If the idiot had just committed some misdemeanors we wouldn't have any problems... But, like I said, I'm always suspicious of the authenticity of the allegations like this with athletes... And for that reason I'd be willing to give him a chance.