Photo
- - - - -

Other teams final cuts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
496 replies to this topic

#491 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:59 PM

That's astonishing. He went from so promising to bust in just one season- don't get it.

#492 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:55 PM

Igor or Harris at DT would make me a happy panda

And it looks like that early report of Pat Lee being cut by the Pack was wrong. That's very smart on their part...he's gonna be a strong starting CB eventually

#493 rmoneyg35

rmoneyg35

HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:58 PM

Igor or Harris at DT would make me a happy panda

And it looks like that early report of Pat Lee being cut by the Pack was wrong. That's very smart on their part...he's gonna be a strong starting CB eventually

More than likely. Packers are loaded in the secondary and I would love to have some of the players they cut. They remind me of our defensive line from about five to seven years ago when we were cutting great players(Brown,Haye) because we had so much talent. I am sure the Packers has some players that could start elsewhere. Woodson is a beast but is old and could retire any year so they will need a corner to replace him.

#494 KillerKat

KillerKat

To Hell With Bell

HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:03 PM

More than likely. Packers are loaded in the secondary and I would love to have some of the players they cut. They remind me of our defensive line from about five to seven years ago when we were cutting great players(Brown,Haye) because we had so much talent. I am sure the Packers has some players that could start elsewhere. Woodson is a beast but is old and could retire any year so they will need a corner to replace him.

Jarrett Bush! :D

#495 Dilla

Dilla

Mad Decent

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:49 PM

So Dante Rosario got cut, huh? I'm actually sorry to see that.

Maybe he find an interest in him in the coming days. Same with Sutton, Everett Brown, and Charly Martin.

Edited by Dilla, 04 September 2011 - 11:54 PM.

#496 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:54 PM

Any team who isn't stacked at RB like us who looks at Sutton and passes are absolute fools.

I wasn't upset he was cut at all, but he could still be the #2 guy on over half of NFL teams.

#497 rmoneyg35

rmoneyg35

HUDDLER

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:25 PM

So Dante Rosario got cut, huh? I'm actually sorry to see that.

Maybe he find an interest in him in the coming days. Same with Sutton, Everett Brown, and Charly Martin.

I hate to see that as well. Rosario is a great Pass catching TE and is clutch. Maybe he will find a job elsewhere.

Originally Posted by KillerKat

Jarrett Bush!

Isn't he a nickel back for the packers? I remember watching him in the preseason when he played for us. I thought he played great and was disappointed to see him go. We sure could use him now.