Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampire the buffet slayer

History not on Newtons side.

48 posts in this topic

I'm a lot more interested in how he looks week one of next year compared to week one of this one.
fixed. i want to see markable growth.

All things in the past make no difference now, We have Cam. We now have our savior who will lead us to the promised land. How in the hell can you use Cam and lose in the same sentence? Heresy I say heresy.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNBkKPCRCjpZh8Sq11G6zLxj6ZTgDerGqQs7_dDPf_-57svhnM7w

9k=

I will not judge Cam in this game, or any other games this season by his win's and losses... I don't even care as much about stats. For me it's going to be watching him and looking to see how good he does or doesn't perform

David Carr got a win? Lolololololololol

Against the Cowboys.

Dom Capers is the best expansion team head coach ever. Too bad that's the only time he can cut it as a head coach.

John Elway won, and if Bo Jackson thinks Cam newton is half of Elway, we will win. Bo knows.

"HISTORY" wasn't on Cam's side at Blinn, and it sure as hell wasn't on his side at Auburn...

It's not on his side now either... The thing with Cam is that He doesn't need "history" in his side...

Cam MAKES history, and when you make history you just don't give a damn about what it says... Until for the 3rd time He makes more of it!!

"HISTORY" wasn't on Cam's side at Blinn, and it sure as hell wasn't on his side at Auburn...

It's not on his side now either... The thing with Cam is that He doesn't need "history" in his side...

Cam MAKES history, and when you make history you just don't give a damn about what it says... Until for the 3rd time He makes more of it!!

Great post!

Blinn was already good before Cam got there. Wouldn't say history wasn't on his side there

Love your enthusiasm!

Haters no matter what come next Sunday:

If Cam loses: "HE'S TERRIBLE I TOLD YOU GUIZE THAT HE WAS A BUST"

If Cam wins: "HE'S NOW DESTINED TO TURN INTO DAVID CARR"

This about sums it up. I appreciate your honesty.

Cam=Carr

Blinn was already good before Cam got there. Wouldn't say history wasn't on his side there

Whatchyou talkin bout man!?

Blinn was NOT a favorite to Winn their own division let Aline a National Championship! So, get your facts str8!

Btw, when u use a quote it's customary to at least give credit to whom you are quoting... Ie, your sig...

Just sayin

This about sums it up. I appreciate your honesty.

Cam=Carr

Clever, it must have taken you weeks to come up with the excellent username/schtick combo.