Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampire the buffet slayer

History not on Newtons side.

48 posts in this topic

Whatchyou talkin bout man!?

Blinn was NOT a favorite to Winn their own division let Aline a National Championship! So, get your facts str8!

Btw, when u use a quote it's customary to at least give credit to whom you are quoting... Ie, your sig...

Just sayin

Not being a favorite means history was against him? I was unaware history shows the favorite always wins

"HISTORY" wasn't on Cam's side at Blinn, and it sure as hell wasn't on his side at Auburn...

It's not on his side now either... The thing with Cam is that He doesn't need "history" in his side...

Cam MAKES history, and when you make history you just don't give a damn about what it says... Until for the 3rd time He makes more of it!!

I think u mean, neither Cam nor man can dictate his history. Only time can.

When Cam screwed up in UF he could have gone in any direction and ended up in any other situation outside of the one he ended up in. I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and no negativing spinning on what Cam does is going to change that. Wherever he's destined to take the Panthers, he will take them there with all the critics and naysayers both in and out of the sports media nipping at his feet.

I think u mean, neither Cam nor man can dictate his history. Only time can.

When Cam screwed up in UF he could have gone in any direction and ended up in any other situation outside of the one he ended up in. I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and no negativing spinning on what Cam does is going to change that. Wherever he's destined to take the Panthers, he will take them there with all the critics and naysayers both in and out of the sports media nipping at his feet.

No positive spinning is gonna change it either ;)

you assholes can come up with anything to try to discredit or show your non-support of cam. keep hatin'.

1 person likes this

Was your comment directed at Chef? Seemed to be.

directed towards all of the people that come up with anything to bash Cam.

Peyton Manning couldn't rescue this team.

Newton is unlike any QB on that list. WE WILL WINNNNNN!

Cam wasn't drafted for instant success anyway... he was drafted for our long term future. Rivera will build a great team around him, but it will take a year or two. In the meantime, Cam will make mistakes and he will learn from them. It's not complicated.

All that matters is that in five years, Cam Newton will be on some other team's roster holding a clipboard.