Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homegrown Terrorist Training Camps

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I've grown to hate FOX NEWS but this sh*t is real whether we like it or not. The same thing that has happened to the UK looks as if it's slowly happening here now. I'm already looking forward to the next election because I see how quickly things are changing for the worse with our country. Right now we have NO leadership in this country...just man with an agenda that only he knows.

[url]http://homelandsecurityus.com/?page_id=1046[/url]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjgXmrGf94Q[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8_82YGXJe0[/ame]

Posted · Report post

So far his "agenda" is what he said it was going to be, try harder to appear rational.

Posted · Report post

ahem....PROTECTED BY THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION.

Posted · Report post

Ah, the good old Christian Action Network. Like the Cartoon Network, only Christianier.

Actually the muslims holing up in the mountains is a liberal plan - when they start their jihad, they will end up fighting the redneck militia dudes up there in the hills first and they will cancel each other out.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas']Christianier.
[/quote]

OK, I'm calling you out on the made up words... :prrr:

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas']
Actually the muslims holing up in the mountains is a liberal plan - [B]when they start their jihad, they will end up fighting the redneck militia dudes up there in the hills first and they will cancel each other out.[/B][/quote]

this.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro']this.[/quote]

My money's on the redneck militia dudes, because you know...

[yt]NqyAa0Eg9YU[/yt]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas']Ah, the good old Christian Action Network. Like the Cartoon Network, only Christianier.

Actually the muslims holing up in the mountains is a liberal plan - when they start their jihad, they will end up fighting the redneck militia dudes up there in the hills first and they will cancel each other out.[/quote]

You call Adult Swim Christian?...LOL

Mighty funny how we can all laugh about it now. I'm not really laughing though.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ChucktownK']You call Adult Swim Christian?...LOL

Mighty funny how we can all laugh about it now. I'm not really laughing though.[/quote]

I agree, now is not the time to LOL.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mmmbeans']I agree, now is not the time to LOL.[/quote]

what if we all LUMB? (laugh under my breath)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='engine9']what if we all LUMB? (laugh under my breath)[/quote]

It's frowned upon, but still legal. Though, so you know, that's how terrorists laugh.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas']So far his "[B]agenda[/B]" is what he said it was going to be, try harder to appear rational.[/quote]

Oh yeah? What is that?

Is it anything like this?

[url]http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=101329688&ft=1&f=1004[/url]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ChucktownK']I've grown to hate FOX NEWS but this sh*t is real whether we like it or not. The same thing that has happened to the UK looks as if it's slowly happening here now. I'm already looking forward to the next election because [B]I see how quickly things are changing for the worse with our country[/B]. Right now we have NO leadership in this country...just man with an agenda that only he knows.[/quote]

So, assuming all of that is completely true, you blame Obama for this? You think they just popped up as soon as he was sworn in? WTF does lack of law enforcement have anything to do with a president that's only been in office a couple months? I thought Bush's almighty home land security would prevent this kind of stuff?

Posted · Report post

Yes, as he said he was open to talking to anyone, and would reverse the failed Bush policy of shouting NANANANA I CANT HEAR YOU to anyone we disagreed with. You fail again.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mmmbeans']It's frowned upon, but still legal. Though, so you know, that's how terrorists laugh.[/quote]

Of course it's legal. That's the problem. It should bother people. But I guess complacency just keeps on about it's merry little way just like the attitude that got us into the financial crisis we are in. "Meh, let's wait til something bad happens, then we'll fix it later." Now...I'm not saying DO anything yet. I just wanted to bring up the subject since it's so close to home. Security in the states isn't that great right now and it's only gonna get worse with the lack of funding.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='natty']So, assuming all of that is completely true, [B]you blame Obama for this?[/B] You think they just popped up as soon as he was sworn in? WTF does lack of law enforcement have anything to do with a president that's only been in office a couple months? I thought Bush's almighty home land security would prevent this kind of stuff?[/quote]

No...Not what I meant. Sorry if it read that way. What I meant was he's definitely not gonna touch that issue at all. That's what I meant. Bush let it start on his watch!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ChucktownK']Of course it's legal. That's the problem. It should bother people. But I guess complacency just keeps on about it's merry little way just like the attitude that got us into the financial crisis we are in. "Meh, let's wait til something bad happens, then we'll fix it later." Now...I'm not saying DO anything yet. I just wanted to bring up the subject since it's so close to home. Security in the states isn't that great right now and it's only gonna get worse with the lack of funding.[/quote]

So..... you just wanted to bitch?

Posted · Report post

Come get me...........that's all I can tell them.

Hope they sent their wish list to Santa..........oh wait.......they don't believe in him..........do they. :D

I'm good.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mmmbeans']So..... you just wanted to bitch?[/quote]

Basically...Yeah! That and see who else felt the same.

This is the Tinder Box right? Or is it the Obama love-in?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SMACKDAB']Come get me...........that's all I can tell them.

Hope they sent their wish list to Santa..........oh wait.......they don't believe in him..........do they. :D
[/quote]

YEA! Stupid fucking moslims!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ChucktownK']Of course it's legal. That's the problem. It should bother people. But I guess complacency just keeps on about it's merry little way just like the attitude that got us into the financial crisis we are in. "Meh, let's wait til something bad happens, then we'll fix it later." Now...I'm not saying DO anything yet. I just wanted to bring up the subject since it's so close to home. Security in the states isn't that great right now and it's only gonna get worse with the lack of funding.[/quote]

I agree. This falls right in line with a ton of other problems facing Americans, brought on by Americans, and fall squarely on the shoulders of Americans.........even with them knowing it, yet some have no clue because of how the system works.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ChucktownK']Basically...Yeah! That and see who else felt the same.

This is the Tinder Box right? Or is it the Obama love-in?[/quote]

I'm not sure what you're talking about, engine9 and I were having a nice discussion on the appropriateness of LOLing during a time of war.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SMACKDAB']I agree. This falls right in line with a ton of other problems facing Americans, brought on by Americans, and fall squarely on the shoulders of Americans.........even with them knowing it, yet some have no clue because of how the system works.[/quote]

The real problem is even when we had the money, we still had a LOT of lax security where it really mattered. I get really saddened/angered when people in this country (especially CA where I live) that have this separation attitude where if it doesn't happen near where they live or to someone they know then it's not a big deal. The attitude that "It will never happen to us or here" is the perfect component for disaster.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mmmbeans']I'm not sure what you're talking about, engine9 and I were having a nice discussion on the appropriateness of LOLing during a time of war.[/quote]

Then stop asking me questions.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ChucktownK']Then stop asking me questions.[/quote]

don't boss me.