Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In-State College Tuition for Illegal Immigrants

103 posts in this topic

Posted

And that last post takes us right back to vastly.

or better

Posted

Touche. You're still splitting hairs and you know it.

maybe if i go to south boulevard and see the fleet of illegal hondurans cruising around in lifted f-150s my opinions will change

Posted

maybe if i go to south boulevard and see the fleet of illegal hondurans cruising around in lifted f-150s my opinions will change

Nah, you'd just change the subject with a request for a link or your old standby, the baseless personal attack.

Posted

Nah, you'd just change the subject with a request for a link or your old standby, the baseless personal attack.

you mean requesting evidence or calling a spade a spade?

oh poo you got me

okay im done arguing with someone who doesn't feel required to stop sucking rand's *** long enough to provide evidence bye

Posted

you mean requesting evidence or calling a spade a spade?

oh poo you got me

okay im done arguing with someone who doesn't feel required to stop sucking rand's *** long enough to provide evidence bye

We had you about five pages ago. Thanks for playing, buhbye now.

Posted

This country's life blood has and always will be immigrants. Capitalism's basic building block is a working class driven to succeed and innovate. Regardless of your personal feelings on it, we need these people as much as they need us and they fill a massive whole in our economic system. Everyone benefits from their education. Middle class kids don't want to be engineers and chemists, they want to be artists and musicians. We still need engineers.

I agree.

...and now we also know the usefulness of immigrants.

...what we don't know is of what use YOU are :rolleyes5: