Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Arizona is now ON NOTICE!

82 posts in this topic

I think we can win this game. I expect some difficulties with our young DT's up front but if we can keep Fitzgerald quiet we should able to keep them from making big plays over the top. The running game needs to get going and Newton is going to have to connect with Smith. We haven't seen that all preseason.

keep in mind that as bad as the Panthers D line is, the Cardinals O line is worse.

Id like to know what the Panthers' win/loss is when the opposition is on notice...

Anyone else smell the poo coming from this post?

Smells like bird poo to me.

We beat your poo team with jimmy fugging clausen, "buddy".

Enough said........

keep in mind that as bad as the Panthers D line is, the Cardinals O line is worse.

well there is that.

I am shocked this hasn't already been mentioned.

Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones tv series is based on the first book in the series) is probably my favorite fantasy series, Storm of Swords is one of my all time favorite books ever.

Well, lets hope like someone mentioned before Rivera doesn't get executed for treason to the organization, and hopefully cam won't be betrayed and killed on his wedding day (if that is robb who you put his face on).

You should be banned for spoilers.

Cam kinda looks like Prince in that picture....

I need this, with Cam's face:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKspag-a3AeH77ZDHOURQE2sBzFfWgIPefhQTr-1QVkiV9b3hS4w