Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cat'sGrowl

Hangman signed

112 posts in this topic

God, I feel MUCH better about our offense now. If Otah stays healthy we should be good up front, especially in the running game. Wouldn't mind a WR, but I do like the guy we picked up from SD and with our TE's we should be fine.

Job 1 take care of The Franchise.

Now we can move on to Job 2.

1 person likes this

Once a Panther, always a Panther.welcome back Hangman.Nice pick-up Rivera an company.:)

Max gene giles was a good pick up too

Love that he is back. My only question is who is our backup left tackle

Wharton is back-up LT. Question is, who is our back-up right tackle? Shwartz is hurt, right? We are putting all our faith into Otah again...

Have you all forgotten he wasn't/isn't very good at all?

CJ Davis released, as expected.

Excerpt from Steve Reed's article, talking about how Piggy wanted to come back here first and foremost, despite having a few other options.

Shortly after being released Hangartner contacted his agent and asked if there was a way he could return to Carolina.

"Quite honestly, I never really wanted to leave here in the first place, so I'm happy to be back," Hangartner said. "I had talked to Jordan (Gross) the day before and knew they had an issue at right guard. As soon as I knew I was getting released, I told my agent to call (general manager) Marty (Hurney) and see if they needed somebody. It worked out well.

"I still own a condo here, and my dad lives here, plus I've still got a lot of great friends on the team. It's real comfortable to come back here. I had a couple of different options, but this was my No. 1 choice, the place I wanted to be."

http://carolinagrowl.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1028:monday-notes-og-hangartner-thrilled-to-be-back-home-dt-harrison-fails-physical-&catid=1:articles

People love playing for the Panthers.

People love playing for the Panthers.
even though we have guys running this team, who are complete idiots at their jobs....just quoting the majority of the fans on this board.

Excerpt from Steve Reed's article, talking about how Piggy wanted to come back here first and foremost, despite having a few other options.

http://carolinagrowl.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1028:monday-notes-og-hangartner-thrilled-to-be-back-home-dt-harrison-fails-physical-&catid=1:articles

Could you blame him? Who the hell wants to live and PLAY in buffalo?