Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

christmas...for non christians

181 posts in this topic

Posted

OMG did someone hack your account or something??!?!?!?!

Posted

But I also believe that atheists and homosexuals are going to hell regardless of who God is, because those people can't be trusted and are depraved human beings.

Posted

But I also believe that atheists and homosexuals are going to hell regardless of who God is, because those people can't be trusted and are depraved human beings.

Well, there's the old you!

Posted

Haha.

Yeah, like I said, I get confused and doubt too, and I often wonder if we truly have all the facts about God.

Posted

Well, there's the old you!
I restrict myself to keeping it real to one post a year...anything after that is just asking too much.

Posted

I restrict myself to keeping it real to one post a year...anything after that is just asking too much.

I'm making a note of that... You can't be serious for another 365 days... Is that how long a flat Earth takes to rotate?

Posted

I'm making a note of that... You can't be serious for another 365 days... Is that how long a flat Earth takes to rotate?

No I believe that is 24 hours. The sun revolves around the earth in 365 days.

Posted

No I believe that is 24 hours. The sun revolves around the earth in 365 days.

I thought the world revolved around me?

Posted

It makes zero sense to me and is a major reason why I don't prescribe to Christianity or any other religion for that matter.

I do, however, believe that Jesus did exist and that his philosophy is one that would get you to heaven.

Those quotes seem conflicting...

Posted

Those quotes seem conflicting...

They're not.

Posted

Yes, letting yourself die "for others sins" is a quicker way to get yourself to heaven than to just live your life to the fullest.

Kidding aside, I see what you're saying.

Posted

Well then what exactly do you call it? Pagan's had dibs, then here came the Christian's passing it off as their own.

I dont understand the uproar.

Why can't all the groups that claim it (whatever it may be to them) just celebrate it? Instead of certain groups trying to keep another down. Seems like a big fuss over some little poo. If you celebrate something else...then just celebrate that.