Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scpanther22

christmas...for non christians

181 posts in this topic

The only thing that Santa Claus does is deliver coal to the stockings of homosexuals. At least you can barbecue at Christmas.

The only thing that Santa Claus does is deliver coal to the stockings of homosexuals. At least you can barbecue at Christmas.

I will be sure to tell him that Kingston is pleased that you have been a bad boy yet again this year when I see him at the mall...

Yes because the parallels between Batman and Jesus are so well founded that because Batman didn't exist then Jesus must not have existed either. Great logic.

What's the difference between one man writing a story and calling it BATMAN, and another writing another story and calling it THE BIBLE? Oh, and each one has different episodes. Complete with different villains and problems...

pfft.. Brats.. I loves me some sausages...

Don't we all.

My brother was shot about 10 years in the face with a handgun (it was a accident though) and lived. The doctors could not find any valid reason as to why the bullet just stopped RIGHT before reaching his brain. They had no scientific reasoning, as it should have kept moving into it. Tell me God didn't stop that thing? Tell me there isn't a higher power, tell my brother there isn't a higher power, and if you believe in a higher power, Jesus isn't that hard to believe my friends.

Stuff like that happens all the time though...

Would you be so adamant about it if, (insert deity here) forbid, the bullet had kept going?

That also happens all the time.. Why does (insert deity here) allow that to happen?