Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scpanther22

christmas...for non christians

181 posts in this topic

Stuff like that happens all the time though...

Would you be so adamant about it if, (insert deity here) forbid, the bullet had kept going?

That also happens all the time.. Why does (insert deity here) allow that to happen?

Because those guys were probably homo's. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

My brother was shot about 10 years in the face with a handgun (it was a accident though) and lived. The doctors could not find any valid reason as to why the bullet just stopped RIGHT before reaching his brain. They had no scientific reasoning, as it should have kept moving into it. Tell me God didn't stop that thing? Tell me there isn't a higher power, tell my brother there isn't a higher power, and if you believe in a higher power, Jesus isn't that hard to believe my friends.

God didn't stop that thing.

Because those guys were probably homo's. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

haha probably.. or Muslims...

My brother was shot about 10 years in the face with a handgun (it was a accident though) and lived. The doctors could not find any valid reason as to why the bullet just stopped RIGHT before reaching his brain. They had no scientific reasoning, as it should have kept moving into it. Tell me God didn't stop that thing? Tell me there isn't a higher power, tell my brother there isn't a higher power, and if you believe in a higher power, Jesus isn't that hard to believe my friends.

Higher power, sure. Jesus? Doubtful. Or it was just a rubber bullet?

No red herrings here my friend.

And as far as parallels go... I'll quote a band for this one...

"Heard a lot of talk about this Jesus

A man of love, and a man of strength

But what a man was two thousand years ago

means nothing at all to me today"

Nothing like backing up an invalid argument by quoting some poo band whose idea of marketing is standing on a street corner handing out CD's.

I'm telling you.. the Force is real... Personifying it into some deity or messiah doesn't make any sense..

haha probably.. or Muslims...
Or atheists, because God knows if anybody deserves a bullet to the brain it's these folks.

Nothing like backing up an invalid argument by quoting some sh*t band whose idea of marketing is standing on a street corner handing out CD's.

Actually, the band's name is +Live+ and they are quite religious. Not quite sitting on corners handing out LPs and MP records.

God didn't stop that thing.

Yeah? What did?

And yeah, why some people die and others don't, I don't know, who does? Some master plan I guess lol.

So when something is good, it's God.. but when something bad happens, it's an unknown... Gotcha...