Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

DT Marcus Harrison failed physical

191 posts in this topic

I don't think it is bad luck. We just make retarded personnel decisions.

1 person likes this

I'll talk to GM Hurney, who is smater than all of you, about this.

This is not cool at all hopefully we can find someone that's atleast avg at the DT spot!

cursed, cursed I tells ya!

Stroud has a busted shoulder.

also he failed a physical with the bills and patriots, resulting in his release from both teams

makes no sense to replace a guy that failed a physical with a guy whose failed physicals from two other teams already

2 people like this

I hate to be the voice of reason, but it is going to take a couple of offseasons to get anywhere near where we want to be personnel wise. Yeah we need some DT and CB help, but I applaud the front office for not going with knee jerk reactions to the situation.

You can bet DT and CB will be first order of business next offseason. Till then see if there are a couple bodies we can toss out there for 1 year deals and do the best we can.

4 people like this

Why the hell do we have so much fuging bad luck? Especially at Cornerback and defensive tackle spot.

Because they waited to long to address the position

also he failed a physical with the bills and patriots, resulting in his release from both teams

makes no sense to replace a guy that failed a physical with a guy whose failed physicals from two other teams already

that was in the spring, though I believe. Was hoping he got his poo together and might try to rejuvenate his career. Guess not. Jamal Williams or Tommie Harris looking like the only 2 solid options for starting DT's?

Maybe they should have tried to pick up some of the better ones instead of just any DT.

that was in the spring, though I believe. Was hoping he got his poo together and might try to rejuvenate his career. Guess not. Jamal Williams or Tommie Harris looking like the only 2 solid options for starting DT's?

Get both those bastards

1 person likes this