Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DT Marcus Harrison failed physical

191 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe they should have tried to pick up some of the better ones instead of just any DT.

You are an oracle! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

that was in the spring, though I believe. Was hoping he got his poo together and might try to rejuvenate his career. Guess not. Jamal Williams or Tommie Harris looking like the only 2 solid options for starting DT's?

the pats dropped him in late july

Posted

marty knows how to pick'em

Posted

Maybe they should have tried to pick up some of the better ones instead of just any DT.

Yeah.....That was their strategy.. Just picking up any old guy that had "DT" next to his name..

You guys really think Hurney and company are the equivalent of the average Huddle poster, and some of you truly think you can run the organization any better would be wise to just do some karate style keyboard breaking over your knee.

Or just keep posting till you accumulate some kind of trophy for being on numerous ignore lists with your worthless contributions.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hate to be the voice of reason, but it is going to take a couple of offseasons to get anywhere near where we want to be personnel wise. Yeah we need some DT and CB help, but I applaud the front office for not going with knee jerk reactions to the situation.

You can bet DT and CB will be first order of business next offseason. Till then see if there are a couple bodies we can toss out there for 1 year deals and do the best we can.

Reason! Reason! Are you talking about Reason? Boy are you in the wrong forum.

1 person likes this

Posted

really wish we grabbed Cofield. Damn the redskins.

Posted

A guy with weight issues failing a physical?

How could Hurney have gone wrong here?

Posted

Igor Olshansky would be great, but I think if they wanted him they would've already signed him.

Posted

Why the hell do we have so much fuging bad luck? Especially at Cornerback and defensive tackle spot.

This is what happens when you suck. Your depth = 0

2-14 teams don't have the pick of the litter. Be a few years before our depth is back where it should be.

Posted

kind of saw this coming

Posted

Jesus, this isn't THAT big of a deal. He was a waiver wire pickup who just got cut. It's not like we signed Ndamukong Suh and he failed a physical or anything.

Posted

He had to be down to 316... wonder how heavy he is...