Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

CB's in next years Draft.

55 posts in this topic

Harris has been suspended again by UO coach Chip Kelly

Harris was cited by Eugene Police for driving with a suspended license, driving while uninsured and failure to wear a seatbelt. Harris was pulled over after being seen driving without a seatbelt by an officer assigned to traffic duty at the intersection of Hilyard Street and East Broadway near campus, according to an EPD spokeswoman.

http://www2.registerguard.com/cms/index.php/duck-football/comments/harris-cited-for-three-traffic-violations-this-afternoon/

our CBs have picked up their game, and depending on how Hogan plays, I think our first should go towards DL/OL depending on who is available.

I think CB is still an overall team need though. Gamble isn't getting younger. If we could snag someone good in the 2nd I would like that. Depends how the draft falls.

Yeah, I honestly don't think CB is a position we need to address unless things change. Butler has played well and Hogan should at least be a solid #3.

I definitely agree it has fallen from our #1 need (in my original opinion) but if Cliff Harris is there with our 2nd I sure hope we take him.

CB isn't as dire of a need as it was at the beginning of the season. But if Claiborne is availabe when our pick comes up we have to take him. He's looking like a shutdown CB.

Yeah i dont think it is a huge need anymore, but if we take a corner in the first i wouldnt have problem with it but then again it would be kinda disappointing because it would probably mean Captain is gone.

CB isn't as dire of a need as it was at the beginning of the season. But if Claiborne is availabe when our pick comes up we have to take him. He's looking like a shutdown CB.

You think he's a bigger shutdown corner than Janoris?

To me, Claiborne looks like more of an NFL shutdown corner. Jenkins doesn't look like an NFL player, he looks too small and like a bobble head doll. I know his measurements aren't that tiny, but he just looks too skinny. Not to mention all the off-field concerns.

Yeah his size is a question mark to some but that's what makes it more impressive. Jenkins's performance last year against Green, Jones, and Jeffery who all are bigger than him, was something to watch.

Claiborne might look the part but that doesn't always equate. Not saying Morris won't be good, actually think he'll be a good pro, but rather measurables aren't always something you can point to to dismiss somebody.

Its way to early for predictions really but as it stands I don't think it will be either a WR or a CB in the 1st. Its either going to be a DT or LB IMO. Burfict/Teo/Brown most likely or some DT that blows up this year.