Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charger fan thoughts

44 posts in this topic

Posted

With "Stew" you get one good play out of him every seven.

:nono: youre trying to get someone banned aren't you?

Posted

With "Stew" you get one good play out of him every seven.

Is there anyone on the team you do like or support?

Posted

NO! This thread will NOT be hijacked. Back to Tutu and his potential awesomeness.

Posted

Great thread.

It has to make you feel good to hear the SD fans unanimous in their opinion of LN and Tutu.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what they can do this year.

Posted

Perhaps norv gave some of his ole disciples an olive branch and cut him knowing we would gobble em up since we had first waiver dibs ...maybe wanted to give him a chance to start somewhere..

1 person likes this

Posted

Just a quick google search of the kid. Everywhere i look people are talking about a lot of promise. Pretty excited not gunna lie!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1245530

Only a few catches but looks like a good deep threat.

Posted

It's hard to get an objective opinion from former fans of these players. Even here Panther fans think much more highly of players that generally speaking are not so special. There was nothing bad said about the players, consistently and that is good...

Posted

It's hard to get an objective opinion from former fans of these players. Even here Panther fans think much more highly of players that generally speaking are not so special. There was nothing bad said about the players, consistently and that is good...

Thats bull poo. If someone questioned me on a LOT of our former players I'd begin a 15 minute rant.

Posted

Good stuff Joat. This is totally encouraging.

Posted

Tutu seems to be the charger's equivalent to our Sutton situation, just a numbers thing. Very encouraging. Though he did have Rivers throwing to him..

Posted

pretty encouraging words... I was surprized that the members who responded seemed to know what they were talking about as well. well, more so than the huddle anyway :D.

Posted

Sounds a lot like another David Gettis to me, whom I am very high on. Two tall vertical guys on the outside with someone like Smith in the slot with Olsen and Cam under sounds like a pretty exciting future.