Photo
- - - - -

Canes @ Stars

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#13 merchman567

merchman567

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:14 PM

I had to work again last night so I missed the game however they replayed it at 3am this morning. I actually got to see the game and here are my thoughts. Fist off welcome back Rod. It actually looks like he is back to his true form. The second goal Dallas got was controversial as hell. That clearly swung the momentum there way and we did not get it back until the third period. However that final period we really started to click and we just could not get the puck to go into the net. Plenty of good shots we just got 2 bad bounces of the iron. I still like our chances Saturday, and with the way the rest ofthe leauge turned out who would have thought we could get one point from 2 games and still be tied for 7th. We need a win saturday. With us not playing again until WED we need to start pulling away from the 7th and 8th seed. Go Canes!

#14 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:38 PM

Dallas game was garbage. When the refs miss a call like that, and you lose by 1, it stings. Especially when you add in we hit the posts twice. Dallas got all the breaks, we couldn't catch one, and, as usual... Marty Turco looked great.