Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Vick, The Mentor

86 posts in this topic

Posted

@carolinagrowl

Steve Reed

Cam Newton said he received a phone call from Mike Vick giving him some advice on how to approach his rookie year.

5 minutes ago via TweetDeck

before it hits sportscenter

Posted

Mike Vick: Hey Cam, this is Mike Vick, you got a minute?

Cam: Sure Mike, what's up?

MV: Watch out for Thomas Davis. Dude is not fuggin around out there.

Cam: He's on my team bruh.

MV: Oh. *click*

3 people like this

Posted

haters gonna hate, but i think it's cool to see Vick moving into that sort of role. the guy got his face dragged through a mile of poo and mud and came out on the other side genuinely humbled and dedicated to becoming a better quarterback and human being.

i have no problem with cam taking his advice.

Posted

haters gonna hate, but i think it's cool to see Vick moving into that sort of role. the guy got his face dragged through a mile of poo and mud and came out on the other side genuinely humbled and dedicated to becoming a better quarterback and human being.

i have no problem with cam taking his advice.

$100,000,000 contracts can have those affects on people.

Posted

Vick: "Okay, here's what you do. Glance at your first read, and then take off running."

Cam: "Shouldn't I go through my progression? Look for the second wideout or the checkdown?"

Vick: "...Wut?"

Posted

I feel a dog fighting joke coming and it will still be unfunny and in poor taste...

Posted

:KT Orgasm:

Posted

Vick: "Okay, here's what you do. Glance at your first read, and then take off running."

Cam: "Shouldn't I go through my progression? Look for the second wideout or the checkdown?"

Vick: "...Wut?"

in the short term, I would like Cam to take off running at a higher rate than he did in the preseason.

Posted

Cool thing to do by Vick... say what you want about his past, but I think hes really turning it around.

Posted

:TRD Stupid Comment:

Posted

I feel a dog fighting joke coming and it will still be unfunny and in poor taste...

Make it a dogfighting joke somehow meshed with a laptop stealing one and you've got my +rep!!

Posted

"You can underachieve as long as you want. Remember that it takes at least 7 years to learn the west coast offense."