Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC Tourney

145 posts in this topic

Posted

Figured since there wasn't a thread (or at least I missed it if there was one) I would start one.

Right now Va Tech up 20 on Miami...yikes, really thought Miami would take this one.

Posted

NC State is going dancing *>_>* *<_<*

Posted

If Miami had shot at the tourny its gone now. They got spanked.

Posted

So much for Miami as the third best team in the ACC....wasnt that their preseason ranking? Might have been 4th, cant remember.

Posted

i just hope vt brings that defense tomorrow.

Posted

Umm surely does open the door for some of the other bubble teams, but Miami was already considered an at large bid by most. This is a really weak bubble, so someone will have to step it up that's in the bubble to bounce Miami.

Posted

Wow, Miami is garbage if McClinton has a bad day.

Posted

Umm surely does open the door for some of the other bubble teams, but Miami was already considered an at large bid by most. This is a really weak bubble, so someone will have to step it up that's in the bubble to bounce Miami.

I really think Miami needed 2 wins in the tourney to solidify their bid, I think they're out now.

Posted

I really think Miami needed 2 wins in the tourney to solidify their bid, I think they're out now.

SI still has them in as does ESPN. I think they end up being out, but that's because I think at least one team will bust the bubble. Right now they are listed as a last four in team as an 11th seed.

Posted

Clemson fails again. Should we go ahead and write down that whichever 11 or 12 seed that they are playing will be advancing in our brackets next week?

Posted

Clemson may consistently be the most overrated team in college basketball. How many times have we seen them start off quickly, only to fall apart as the season moves on?

Posted

BTW, I wonder how much money this tournament is losing so far?