Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC Tourney

145 posts in this topic

Posted

Lawson and Ellington will go pro. Tyler and Green are seniors. I wouldnt be surprised if Davis also leaves. I hope he doesnt but he would be drafted higher than Ellington. I suspect that Henson comes in and will carry the Heels.

Posted

No way Davis leaves.

Posted

Go duke!

Bring on the 'noles!!!

Posted

No way Davis leaves.

I would not say that there is "no way" he doesn't leave, but he has been playing pretty good as of recently. I bet he would get taken in the first round easily. I see him playing until he is a Junior. There is no way Roy would have recruited a one-and-done.

Posted

Ed Davis needs to put on some bulk before he goes to the pros, he stays. He also has to look at what's coming in next year, he'll want to be here...

Posted

I would not say that there is "no way" he doesn't leave, but he has been playing pretty good as of recently. I bet he would get taken in the first round easily. I see him playing until he is a Junior. There is no way Roy would have recruited a one-and-done.

*Cough* Marvin Williams Jr *Cough*

Posted

Ed davis, Tyler Zeller, Deion Thompson, David and Travis Wear ...... Were going to have a stacked front line next year.

Posted

*Cough* Marvin Williams Jr *Cough*

I am too lazy to look this one up, but that was a Roy recruit and not a Daugherty recruit right???

Also, if it was a Roy recruit, I dont think he was upfront about being one and done...I never have been a big Marvin fan anyway...he plays for the Swhawks!

Posted

I am too lazy to look this one up, but that was a Roy recruit and not a Daugherty recruit right???

Also, if it was a Roy recruit, I dont think he was upfront about being one and done...I never have been a big Marvin fan anyway...he plays for the Swhawks!

He wasn't a Roy recruit if I'm not mistaken, he was recruited by Doherty before he resigned.

Posted

He wasn't a Roy recruit if I'm not mistaken, he was recruited by Doherty before he resigned.

I am pretty sure Roy had been recruiting Marvin while he was still at Kansas, then when he took the Carolina job, he continued his recruitment of Marvin.

Posted

Ed davis, Tyler Zeller, Deion Thompson, David and Travis Wear ...... Were going to have a stacked front line next year.

Don't forget Jon Henson the #1 PF in the land.

about Marvin Williams, He was a throw away recruit behid two Smiths that went direct. He came off the bench and made big shots. he showed upside and rode the wave of his potential combined with being the 6th man for the national champions.

he got paid but i doubt he would do it again....that one and done was purely circumstantial

Posted

Don't forget Jon Henson the #1 PF in the land.

about Marvin Williams, He was a throw away recruit behid two Smiths that went direct. He came off the bench and made big shots. he showed upside and rode the wave of his potential combined with being the 6th man for the national champions.

he got paid but i doubt he would do it again....that one and done was purely circumstantial

No, he would do it again. Only wish he'd stayed, he would have been amazing...