Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luc21

ACC Tourney

145 posts in this topic

Green has REALLY got to get his rhythm back if we are going to the Final Four. He couldn't even make a dunk or layup during the ACC Tourney:rolleyes: I hope Roy has him shooting non-stop next week.

Lawson being out really hurts with the way UNC wants to play. Let alone Green having the worst display of being unable to put the ball in the basket I've ever seen. He has bricking layups for crying out loud.

Lawson and Ellington will go pro. Tyler and Green are seniors. I wouldnt be surprised if Davis also leaves. I hope he doesnt but he would be drafted higher than Ellington. I suspect that Henson comes in and will carry the Heels.

No way Davis leaves.

I would not say that there is "no way" he doesn't leave, but he has been playing pretty good as of recently. I bet he would get taken in the first round easily. I see him playing until he is a Junior. There is no way Roy would have recruited a one-and-done.

Ed Davis needs to put on some bulk before he goes to the pros, he stays. He also has to look at what's coming in next year, he'll want to be here...

I would not say that there is "no way" he doesn't leave, but he has been playing pretty good as of recently. I bet he would get taken in the first round easily. I see him playing until he is a Junior. There is no way Roy would have recruited a one-and-done.

*Cough* Marvin Williams Jr *Cough*

Ed davis, Tyler Zeller, Deion Thompson, David and Travis Wear ...... Were going to have a stacked front line next year.

*Cough* Marvin Williams Jr *Cough*

I am too lazy to look this one up, but that was a Roy recruit and not a Daugherty recruit right???

Also, if it was a Roy recruit, I dont think he was upfront about being one and done...I never have been a big Marvin fan anyway...he plays for the Swhawks!