Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC Tourney

145 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

BTW, I wonder how much money this tournament is losing so far?

It will lose a lot more after UNC bows out tomorrow. Roy and the boys have no interest in being there.

Posted · Report post

I don't get why the media makes such a fuss over teams like Clemson and Kansas losing in their conference tournaments. Both teams are slated for the Big Dance. Who gives a crap about busting ass this week? Save your legs. Let the worthless piles of crap like NCSU and Ga Tech fight their way in. If I were Roy Williams, I'd sit my starters :lol:. You won the regular season. Sit em and get ready for what really matters.

Posted · Report post

It will lose a lot more after UNC bows out tomorrow. Roy and the boys have no interest in being there.

Yeah, but you would think that, at least, GT would have drawn a bigger crowd today. Atlanta is their home, for cryin out loud.

Posted · Report post

I don't get why the media makes such a fuss over teams like Clemson and Kansas losing in their conference tournaments. Both teams are slated for the Big Dance. Who gives a crap about busting ass this week? Save your legs. Let the worthless piles of crap like NCSU and Ga Tech fight their way in. If I were Roy Williams, I'd sit my starters :lol:. You won the regular season. Sit em and get ready for what really matters.

Bobby Knight was on Tirico and Van Pelt this afternoon and they asked him that very question. He said yes as well and even recounted a conference championship where he played 1 starter the whole game and allowed his bench sitters to game experience for the NCAAs...

Me, I'm of the mind win it all, but without Lawson, let the toe rest. I've got a bad big toe right now, I know how it feels...

Posted · Report post

f*cking hell, it's frustrating to be a State fan..

@Uptown, piss off

Also, you realize for teams like Clemson winning games in this tournament can seed you higher in the NCAA tournament, you know, so you play weaker teams? No..that can't be it..

Posted · Report post

Yep, NC State is putrid. Who was it that said Sidney Lowe is doing a good job? If you ask me, he will be lucky to still be there 2 years from now.

Posted · Report post

What channel is the BC/UVA game going to be on???

Posted · Report post

Yep, NC State is putrid. Who was it that said Sidney Lowe is doing a good job? If you ask me, he will be lucky to still be there 2 years from now.

and of course Herb goes on to get ASU to be a ranked team.

Posted · Report post

You really think UNC will lose to GT? As much as I hate to watch UNC win, I think I could get over it if I won some money, so I might have to lay a small wager on that one. :)

Posted · Report post

You really think UNC will lose to GT? As much as I hate to watch UNC win, I think I could get over it if I won some money, so I might have to lay a small wager on that one. :)

Carolina plays Va Tech

Posted · Report post

Carolina plays Va Tech

Virginia Tech, Ga Tech, some damn tech.

Did get my tech's mixed up. :)

Posted · Report post

Virginia Tech, Ga Tech, some damn tech.

Did get my tech's mixed up. :)

Just wanted to make sure you realized the Heels are not going to give the Yellow Jackets one. Only the Hokies apparently.