Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC Tourney

145 posts in this topic

Posted

Unlike GT (if they were playing the Heels), I think that VT might actually have a shot at beating UNC. Probably the best shot a team has had to beat UNC in the first round in quite a while.

Not saying they will, only that it wouldn't completely shock me.

Posted

Unlike GT (if they were playing the Heels), I think that VT might actually have a shot at beating UNC. Probably the best shot a team has had to beat UNC in the first round in quite a while.

Yeah, there's a good chance that Lawson will be on the bench anyway, so you're probably right.

Posted

I'd love to see VT beat UNC. It would mean VT is in the tournament, (brother-in-law is a huge VT fan and I live 30 miles away, so I gotta enjoy when they do well other than against UNC just to live here) and would guarantee a national championship for UNC, (that one last, you can get beat at any time if you're not ready, right before the tournament starts)... :lol:

Posted

I don't get why the media makes such a fuss over teams like Clemson and Kansas losing in their conference tournaments. Both teams are slated for the Big Dance. Who gives a crap about busting ass this week? Save your legs. Let the worthless piles of crap like NCSU and Ga Tech fight their way in. If I were Roy Williams, I'd sit my starters :lol:. You won the regular season. Sit em and get ready for what really matters.

In Clemson's case, that's a loss before the NCAA tournament to the worst team in the conference. And it's not as if in the recent past they have lost in their conference tournament and went on to have success in the NCAA tournament.

Posted

Man, did you guys just see that play where Carolina blocked a shot out and all the players took off to the other basket - all running right past the ball and nobody went for the ball? Sloppy, their gonna lose without Lawson...

Posted

Told ya'll they didn't care about being here today...No effort at all.

Posted

The Heels played better the last minutes of the 1st half. Ellington is getting hot.:cornut: They need to keep pounding it inside as well. Davis isn't playing too shabby today.

Posted

I feel very bad for Va. Tech....that jump ball call was bull sh*t...Man oh man.

Posted

Psycho T baby!!!:devil: Green was off today. If he would have made alot of his 3's today this game would have never been a nail biter.

Posted

I am glad that this wasn't a Duke game. I couldn't imagine the kind of whining that would be going on if a game was called for Duke in the exact same way that it was just called for UNC.

Posted

I am glad that this wasn't a Duke game. I couldn't imagine the kind of whining that would be going on if a game was called for Duke in the exact same way that it was just called for UNC.

haha....i mean this place would be in full out panic mode. I understand how players like Tyler and other great players in the conference get calls, but that last one was very very tough to swallow. You feel bad for Va. Tech, because that was their season right there.

Posted

Greenberg just might kill somebody.