Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luc21

ACC Tourney

145 posts in this topic

The Heels played better the last minutes of the 1st half. Ellington is getting hot.:cornut: They need to keep pounding it inside as well. Davis isn't playing too shabby today.

I feel very bad for Va. Tech....that jump ball call was bull sh*t...Man oh man.

Psycho T baby!!!:devil: Green was off today. If he would have made alot of his 3's today this game would have never been a nail biter.

I am glad that this wasn't a Duke game. I couldn't imagine the kind of whining that would be going on if a game was called for Duke in the exact same way that it was just called for UNC.

I am glad that this wasn't a Duke game. I couldn't imagine the kind of whining that would be going on if a game was called for Duke in the exact same way that it was just called for UNC.

haha....i mean this place would be in full out panic mode. I understand how players like Tyler and other great players in the conference get calls, but that last one was very very tough to swallow. You feel bad for Va. Tech, because that was their season right there.

I feel very bad for Va. Tech....that jump ball call was bull sh*t...Man oh man.

How can you complain about that call? I thought the officiating was kind of bad both ways, but that one was a pretty good call. Either way though, both teams got away with some stuff, so at least they were fairly consistent. Hell, I counted about 4 walks by VT players that weren't called. You ABCers never seem to see that stuff unless it's Hansbrough.

Anyway, I thought the Tar Heels played about as well as can be expected without Lawson.

That was the most entertaining game in this tournament, by far

VA Tech (and Maryland) Better make the NCAA Tournament

How can you complain about that call? I thought the officiating was kind of bad both ways, but that one was a pretty good call. Either way though, both teams got away with some stuff, so at least they were fairly consistent. Hell, I counted about 4 walks by VT players that weren't called. You ABCers never seem to see that stuff unless it's Hansbrough.

Anyway, I thought the Tar Heels played about as well as can be expected without Lawson.

That was the most entertaining game in this tournament, by far

I am a Duke fan. I cheer against Carolina yes. You are dillusional, if you really think Va. Tech was at a serious disadvantage this entire game, due to some of these calls. Watch the replay on that last jump ball call, Tyler is holding onto the guys stomach and back, no ball.

I just talked to one of my good friends who is a huge Carolina fan, he flat out said, that Va. Tech was screwed and it would suck to be a Hokies fan right now.

Take off the glasses, dont worry about arguing with me, be happy you are moving on.

that was not a fuging jump ball. refs 1, unc 0, vt 0