Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luc21

ACC Tourney

145 posts in this topic

It feels weird to say a first half of 32 points for unc. Really low scoring game comparably speaking of course.

I swear, Raycom is really sucking lately. They were having these same technical difficulties in a handful of football games last year too.

Also, I'm pissed at the way that half ended, but UNC is playing some pretty good defense overall. I still say that Frasor and DrewII need to make some shots today, but I can't complain much with the way they're both defending...they just need to watch the fouls.

Carolina is not the same team with Lawson on the bench so don't expect to score 90 points. With Bobby and an inexperienced Drew playing the point 70-80 is about as much as we can hope for.

Personally I'm glad Roy decided to sit Lawson, even if we would have lost yesterday or today. I'd much rather have a shot at an NCAA title and if Lawson isn't 100% our chances are dramatically lower.

Losing Lawson might even be a good thing in the long run, because they are being forced to concetrate more on playing sound defense.

Of course, that's assuming that Lawson will be healthy for the NCAA tourny, which is far from guaranteed.

is the lawson injury a long term thing or they just resting him for the big dance?

is the lawson injury a long term thing or they just resting him for the big dance?

He is getting rested...I am pretty confident that he could be playing now...but like it has been mentioned earlier, Roy is just keeping him healthy.

By the way, UNC is playing horrible right now....the boys need to get it together!

Ed Davis will be a force next year for the boys in blue

Ellington has shot like poo from the ft line in this tourney...he needs to tighten up