#136 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,212 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:18 AM

No way Davis leaves.

I would not say that there is "no way" he doesn't leave, but he has been playing pretty good as of recently. I bet he would get taken in the first round easily. I see him playing until he is a Junior. There is no way Roy would have recruited a one-and-done.

#137 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:00 AM

Ed Davis needs to put on some bulk before he goes to the pros, he stays. He also has to look at what's coming in next year, he'll want to be here...

#138 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:19 PM

I would not say that there is "no way" he doesn't leave, but he has been playing pretty good as of recently. I bet he would get taken in the first round easily. I see him playing until he is a Junior. There is no way Roy would have recruited a one-and-done.

*Cough* Marvin Williams Jr *Cough*

#139 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 10,754 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:57 PM

Ed davis, Tyler Zeller, Deion Thompson, David and Travis Wear ...... Were going to have a stacked front line next year.

#140 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,212 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

*Cough* Marvin Williams Jr *Cough*

I am too lazy to look this one up, but that was a Roy recruit and not a Daugherty recruit right???

Also, if it was a Roy recruit, I dont think he was upfront about being one and done...I never have been a big Marvin fan anyway...he plays for the Swhawks!

#141 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 10,754 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 15 March 2009 - 06:44 PM

I am too lazy to look this one up, but that was a Roy recruit and not a Daugherty recruit right???

Also, if it was a Roy recruit, I dont think he was upfront about being one and done...I never have been a big Marvin fan anyway...he plays for the Swhawks!

He wasn't a Roy recruit if I'm not mistaken, he was recruited by Doherty before he resigned.

Edited by carpanfan96, 15 March 2009 - 06:58 PM.

#142 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:57 AM

He wasn't a Roy recruit if I'm not mistaken, he was recruited by Doherty before he resigned.

I am pretty sure Roy had been recruiting Marvin while he was still at Kansas, then when he took the Carolina job, he continued his recruitment of Marvin.

#143 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,214 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

Ed davis, Tyler Zeller, Deion Thompson, David and Travis Wear ...... Were going to have a stacked front line next year.

Don't forget Jon Henson the #1 PF in the land.

about Marvin Williams, He was a throw away recruit behid two Smiths that went direct. He came off the bench and made big shots. he showed upside and rode the wave of his potential combined with being the 6th man for the national champions.

he got paid but i doubt he would do it again....that one and done was purely circumstantial

#144 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:44 PM

Don't forget Jon Henson the #1 PF in the land.

about Marvin Williams, He was a throw away recruit behid two Smiths that went direct. He came off the bench and made big shots. he showed upside and rode the wave of his potential combined with being the 6th man for the national champions.

he got paid but i doubt he would do it again....that one and done was purely circumstantial

No, he would do it again. Only wish he'd stayed, he would have been amazing...

#145 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:24 PM

Clemson fails again. Should we go ahead and write down that whichever 11 or 12 seed that they are playing will be advancing in our brackets next week?

So it was a 10 seed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.