Photo
- - - - -

ACC Tourney

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
144 replies to this topic

#121 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 02:58 PM

As long as Green picks it up in the big tournament, I can live with it.

#122 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 02:58 PM

he is going to be a great pro

I'm actually beginning to believe the only defection will be Lawson. I suspect Green and Ellington will both be back as seniors. Not bad with Thompson and Ginyard back as well...And I have suspicion that Davis is going to be nasty next year.

#123 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:00 PM

I'm actually beginning to believe the only defection will be Lawson. I suspect Green and Ellington will both be back as seniors. Not bad with Thompson and Ginyard back as well...And I have suspicion that Davis is going to be nasty next year.

Green is a senior.

#124 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:00 PM

Green is already a senior.

#125 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:02 PM

Green is already a senior.

My bad...Your right...He came in with Frasor and Hansbrough.

#126 Cuttinedge

Cuttinedge

• ALL-PRO
  • 341 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:05 PM

Lawson leaves and Ellington's pride gets in the way and he goes also. Never to be heard of again... unfortunately

Oh yeah Green's a senior BTW .. :D

#127 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:07 PM

We're still going to be pretty good next year though. I also think Ed Davis is going to one of our best players next year. Strickland and Henson will make immediate contributions as freshmen and the Wear twins and McDonald will add some depth.

#128 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:12 PM

We're going to be young but still pretty good next year...It will be interesting to see what Ellington does even though he's not projected to go any higher than 2nd round...No player should leave early in that case, but who knows.

#129 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:17 PM

Ellington should not go...he probably will though. Unlike charlottenian I don't believe he will be a "great" pro at this point. Imagine him trying to get his shot off against Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, etc. He's going to be a role player at best IMO.

#130 MarkR73

MarkR73

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:27 PM

I am glad to see Davis coming out of his shell. He needs to keep beefing himself up. Davis is getting some great experience right now. He will be a big + in the NCAA Tourney and years to come with UNC.

#131 MarkR73

MarkR73

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:35 PM

Green has REALLY got to get his rhythm back if we are going to the Final Four. He couldn't even make a dunk or layup during the ACC Tourney:rolleyes: I hope Roy has him shooting non-stop next week.

Edited by MarkR73, 14 March 2009 - 03:39 PM.

#132 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:23 PM

Lawson being out really hurts with the way UNC wants to play. Let alone Green having the worst display of being unable to put the ball in the basket I've ever seen. He has bricking layups for crying out loud.

#133 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

Lawson and Ellington will go pro. Tyler and Green are seniors. I wouldnt be surprised if Davis also leaves. I hope he doesnt but he would be drafted higher than Ellington. I suspect that Henson comes in and will carry the Heels.

#134 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:03 PM

No way Davis leaves.

#135 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER