Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Vick Mentors Cam

120 posts in this topic

That's all we need....a felon talking to the future of our franchise....just hang up Cam; it's a telemarketer

image001.jpg

It doesn't seem like a lot of you recognize that the most inspiring and impacting testimony comes from those that have fallen from the greatest heights. I do not personally like Vick all that much, but one can easily see the commonalities that these two share in regards to having minor transgressions in their college careers, being taken first overall in the draft, and being ethnically and athletically unique to their positions and what these two could potentially discuss that nobody else on the planet could discuss.

I hope Vick advised Cam to not make the same mistakes he made coming into the league. I don't think he will as I think that Cam is a better man than Vick was coming into the league, but it never hurts to have a person that has "been there", do the talking instead of all these figures that Cam could never relate to telling them stories like they know what he's feeling right now.

I don't see how anything but positive results could come from this one.

1 person likes this

It doesn't seem like a lot of you recognize that the most inspiring and impacting testimony comes from those that have fallen from the greatest heights. I do not personally like Vick all that much, but one can easily see the commonalities that these two share in regards to having minor transgressions in their college careers, being taken first overall in the draft, and being ethnically and athletically unique to their positions and what these two could potentially discuss that nobody else on the planet could discuss.

I hope Vick advised Cam to not make the same mistakes he made coming into the league. I don't think he will as I think that Cam is a better man than Vick was coming into the league, but it never hurts to have a person that has "been there", do the talking instead of all these figures that Cam could never relate to telling them stories like they know what he's feeling right now.

If Cam Newton didn't already know that dogfighting, animal cruelty, obscene gestures towards fans, sexual assault, & marijuana were off-limits then our FO made the wrong pick.

but don't you understand? now they're going to get together and drink 40s and run a massive dogfighting ring. all because cam spoke to mike vick.

1 person likes this

Wow. Great post. Well put, very objective and even-keeled...

i swear, some of you people must think cam is retarded. it's p insulting to cam to think that this might negatively impact him.

The emoticon person neg repped me and called me a Vick lover for not liking a photo of a mutilated dog.

It seems to me like wanting to look at that makes you pretty similar to Vick in the first place.

1 person likes this

The emoticon person neg repped me and called me a Vick lover for not liking a photo of a mutilated dog.

It seems to me like wanting to look at that makes you pretty similar to Vick in the first place.

You neg repped me because I posted a picture of what Vick, your idol, represents.

that ****** dog picture is disgusting...

1 person likes this