Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vick Mentors Cam

120 posts in this topic

Posted

it's useless to debate "well what if Vick had raised the dogs as farm animals and slaughtered them for food" because he didn't.

certainly there are types of hunting that I think are inhumane and cruel but in general most deer hunting is not in that category.

Posted

Lmao at this thread and the ignorance.so it's cool to hunt, but not to kill a dog.and flop you still want to compare a child molester to a dog killer?

Posted

You are some of the lowest scum of the earth if you think what Vick did is in any way comparable to hunting.

Posted

I never in any post said anything about it being a bad thing that he got professional advice from Vick. I'm just conversing about people that seem to think that Vick is better person for some magical reason.

oh my bad. i thought this thread was about vick offering cam advice.

also, why are you so certain vick hasn't changed?

Posted

let's be clear. Vick didn't just "kill a dog." If you think that is all he did, familiarize yourself with the case.

Posted

Lmao at this thread and the ignorance.so it's cool to hunt, but not to kill a dog.and flop you still want to compare a child molester to a dog killer?

It's ignorant to think it's just as simple as killing a dog. No one hates veterinarians who put dogs to sleep. It's the whole despicable process of dog fighting that's the issue.

I also never said that a child molester was the same as a "dog killer" I used an exaggerated example to make a point that when someone said "he did his time, let it go" that that same logic isn't applied to anyone outside of famous people.

Posted

He also stole neighborhood dogs and used them as training for his pits.

Not only did he torture and kill his own, he felt the need to ruin other families lives by torturing and killing their pets.

Posted

oh my bad. i thought this thread was about vick offering cam advice.

also, why are you so certain vick hasn't changed?

I'm not, but people making the assumption that by him doing his "time" fixed his moral failures and his previous 30 years of being a complete waist of human flesh is completely stupid. Prison, in no way, serves as a rehabilitation for anything.

Posted

Guess I'm conditioned that way but whenever I see people using the word moral it usually comes across as my way of thinking > your way of thinking. People always drawing lines between what is "morally" acceptable and what benefits them. I'm not singling out anyone but this kind of stuff comes out every time Vick is the subject and people start standing on their soap boxes.

If I kill millions of animals for their skin it's ok. Even if some are still alive while their being skinned. Yeah I guess you could say this is morally wrong if you thought about it. But I like leather shoes and jackets so F that. If I poison, radiate, infect millions of animals and say it's for science then it's ok. It saves a lot of people so I'm gonna forget that morally reprehensible stuff because I don't want to die. If I go out and shoot an animal wound it, and stalk it to it dies from blood loss or just drops from the pain it's ok. Even if I had a refrigerator full of food and the only reason I'm doing this is sport. It's ok because I keep the good people at Bass Pro Shop and the Walmart gun department in business.

It just baffles me how people draw lines some places and not others and adamantly defend their line behind the "moral" stuff.

Posted

morality, dog killing, Mike vick. I think its about time this thread was moved to the tinderbox.

Posted

You are some of the lowest scum of the earth if you think what Vick did is in any way comparable to hunting.

2102587986_fb6d91c823.jpg

what "some of the lowest scum of the earth" might look like

Posted

morality, dog killing, Mike vick. I think its about time this thread was moved to the tinderbox.

I killed 30+ ants the other day in my kitchen. Lock me up.