Photo
- - - - -

Packers - Saints Tonight....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
809 replies to this topic

#796 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:56 PM

Payton wanted the new rookie RB to become a game changer and make a name for him on day 1. Risky move & mistake...the other side of this is what just happened instead.

#797 RSXNova

RSXNova

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:57 PM

Drew Brees is a boss(FF). Amazing game and the Saints lose!!!

#798 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:59 PM

Payton wanted the new rookie RB to become a game changer and make a name for him on day 1. Risky move & mistake...the other side of this is what just happened instead.

Horrible play calls. Right guy in there. But run off tackle a quick toss...

Payton list them the game. Hats off to GB's d-line

#799 chris999

chris999

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:02 PM

hell of a football game, and intense ending. Holy poo, that was fun. Glad football is back!!!

Maybe it was just a long offseason, but damn, it feels like that was one of the better games i have ever seen. Man, I hope that someday Cam might look like one of those QBs.

#800 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:04 PM

seriously though

I can't think of a team that can beat Green Bay

Rodgers is simply too good and they have an elite defense to back him up.

everyone is on the Patriots jock but Brady is a choke artist and hasn't done poo for half a decade, and the Eagles will barely make the playoffs and will probably get bounced in the first round

calling another Packers vs. Steelers SB

#801 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:05 PM

saints could legit start out 0-3. Chicago is no joke and Houston seems to have improved.

Can't see them losing to the bears, and unless Houston's pass D has improved ten-fold I can't see that happening either

#802 Swarly

Swarly

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:07 PM

Can't see them losing to the bears, and unless Houston's pass D has improved ten-fold I can't see that happening either

Bears still have a great defense and Cutler isn't as bad as people say. I can see the upset happening, especially given how poor the Saints special teams was(def starting Hester next week lolz)

then the Texans.. they definitely improved their pass defense, and their offense has always been good.

who knows, 2-1 is probably more likely than 0-3 but 0-3 would be sooooo good

#803 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:07 PM

Would be awesome if we could start out at the top of the NFC South for atleast one week...

#804 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:09 PM

everyone is on the Patriots jock but Brady is a choke artist and hasn't done poo for half a decade, and the Eagles will barely make the playoffs and will probably get bounced in the first round

Steelers would have to hope they don't have to play the pats in the playoffs, brady owns their defense. SD might come out of the AFC.

#805 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:11 PM

AFC is more wide open imo...

#806 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:12 PM

seriously though

I'm going GB over Balt in the SB.

#807 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:15 PM

Bears still have a great defense and Cutler isn't as bad as people say. I can see the upset happening, especially given how poor the Saints special teams was(def starting Hester next week lolz)

then the Texans.. they definitely improved their pass defense, and their offense has always been good.

who knows, 2-1 is probably more likely than 0-3 but 0-3 would be sooooo good

Saints have a better D then I think we saw tonight and cutler won't have the protection nor the receivers to make so many of the great one on one plays that green bay had working tonight. As for Houston, Joseph was a great signing but I'm not sure the new defense wade
Phillips installed coupled with Mario switching positions will be firing on all cylinders by week 3 against an offense like the saints. Here's to hoping you're right though

#808 chris999

chris999

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:21 PM

seriously though

You are right about the Pack, I dont think that anybody can beat them on a good day. I think that they are the best offense and best overall team since the 2007 Patriots.

As far as the AFC goes, I will have to feel it out for the next few weeks before I am comfortable making a prediction. The AFC still seems to be a toss up as it has been for the past 7 or 8 years. Too much talent in that conference, and not much parity between them.

#809 Swarly

Swarly

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:31 PM

Steelers would have to hope they don't have to play the pats in the playoffs, brady owns their defense. SD might come out of the AFC.

Definitely true. Pats could very well draw Jets AGAIN for their first round, and their defense seems to have Brady's number.

I think it will come down to how Haynesworth plays. If he somehow returns to his Titans-form, we could be seeing a d-line better than 2007 Giants. Like, scary good. Historically good. It's scary to think about Wilfork and beast-mode Haynesworth on the same field.

I'm going GB over Balt in the SB.

Baltimore is overrated. Their defense is old as fuuu, and Flacco has played like ass his last two postseason appearances. I don't think he has that "next level" that other QB's, even Mark Sanchez have shown in the postseason.

#810 csx

csx

HUDDLER

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:54 AM

Somewhere in Denver, John Fox still thinks this is a running league

NYPost_Hubbuch Bart Hubbuch
Don't be fooled by tonight, folks. In 2010, teams with 100-yd rusher were 87-34 (.719), while teams with 300-yd passer were 47-49 (.490).