http://movies.yahoo....ine.com/103998-

#2 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,117 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:30 PM

I hope her costume is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really tight.

#3 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,994 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:51 PM

I hope her costume is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really tight.

I hope she is just completely naked.

#4 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:25 PM

Maybe Her costume and Jessica Alba's Fantastic Four costume will be the same, and at some point they'll both discover they're naked, and then they'll start........

I gotta go.

#5 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,926 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:57 PM

My thoughts exactly... I want to see her tits.

#6 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,614 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:28 PM

Great, let's get on that Avengers movie now mkay.

#7 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,378 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:35 PM

I wonder if Rhodes will dawn the War machine suit in this one.

#8 Joscott

Joscott

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:44 AM

I think they are trying to get that out there pretty quick so I think he will get suited up in this one. This is supposed to start the downward spiral of Stark and his alcohol problem.

#9 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,117 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:54 PM

^^^Good casting, then...

#10 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:13 PM

I just watched Iron Man (1) on DVD. (I know, I'm behind the times.) I was never a big fan of the comics growing up either. HUGH Thor, Capt America fan and to a lessor extent Superman.

WOW!!!

I was never a big fan of Gwyneth Paltrow, (too skiny of my tastes) but seeing her in IR and the red hair, drool! (I am so hot over red heads!)

#11 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:03 PM

I don't know who yer talking about but there is no way in hell that the movie will be R rated, and therefore, no bewbies ye shall peep. This ain't the 70s when PG movies routinely had bewbs here and there.

I was never a big fan of Gwyneth Paltrow, (too skiny of my tastes) but seeing her in IR and the red hair, drool! (I am so hot over red heads!)

I didn't know who that was her but I thought she looked pretty good too...was surprised to see her name in the credits. Have never found her to be attractive before.

#12 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,885 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:20 PM

I wonder if Rhodes will dawn the War machine suit in this one.

I'm kinda pissed off that they didn't renew Terrence Howard. He was perfect for the character- I was a big War Machine comic fan back in the day, and Howard was spot on, IMO. Chedle has big shoes to fill, IMO. Granted, he is a great actor, so I'm sure he'll do well, but I really liked Howard's style as the character

#13 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,994 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:17 PM

I don't know who yer talking about but there is no way in hell that the movie will be R rated, and therefore, no bewbies ye shall peep. This ain't the 70s when PG movies routinely had bewbs here and there.

I didn't know who that was her but I thought she looked pretty good too...was surprised to see her name in the credits. Have never found her to be attractive before.

I can dream...

#14 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• HUDDLER
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:32 PM

I'm kinda pissed off that they didn't renew Terrence Howard. He was perfect for the character- I was a big War Machine comic fan back in the day, and Howard was spot on, IMO. Chedle has big shoes to fill, IMO. Granted, he is a great actor, so I'm sure he'll do well, but I really liked Howard's style as the character

:iagree:

Although I do like Cheadle a lot, Howard did a great job with the character and am sad to see him not on this project. I wonder what happened...

#15 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,885 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:51 PM

Howard wanted more money than they were willing to pay him. I find it hard to believe that Cheadle came at a smaller price tag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com