Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Economists grade Obama: 59

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

While I don't really agree with recovery action that Obama decided on in full, there is really no way to grade something that really just got started.

Posted · Report post

While I don't really agree with recovery action that Obama decided on in full, there is really no way to grade something that really just got started.

They just did. And they gave him a 59 out of a 100, which is probably a higher average than most of the people who voted for him got in school.

Posted · Report post

Don't make me take Barry's side damn you :lol: over half of whats planned hasn't even put the rubber on the road yet.

Posted · Report post

Don't make me take Barry's side damn you :lol: over half of whats planned hasn't even put the rubber on the road yet.

It doesn't change the fact that economists say he sucks.

Posted · Report post

It doesn't change the fact that economists say he sucks.

I agree with engine. Its way to early. And they polled 49, not exactly a healthy sample of economist. Heck, I think Wake Forest University has nearly that many economist all by itself.

Posted · Report post

It's 9 percent higher then I would expect it to be, no matter what happens.

Posted · Report post

Do the economists pay any attention to the DOW?

Posted · Report post

Do the economists pay any attention to the DOW?

I know, right???

Posted · Report post

Hold it now, easy Meat. Obama can't even fill key positions in his administration. He only took office in January. By the end of his 4 year term, you would have to think that "the smoothest transition in the last two decades" should be half way complete right?:D Then we can pass judgement on Barry.

According to the White House Transition Project, which tracks appointments, there are some 1,200 government jobs that require Senate confirmation about 360 of which are considered policy jobs. Only about 70 of those jobs have been filled so far.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/4950518/Three-more-Obama-nominees-withdraw-from-running.html

Prominent Wall Street lawyer H. Rodgin Cohen has withdrawn from consideration to become deputy U.S. Treasury Secretary, Democratic sources said on Thursday, dealing another setback to the department's efforts to fill critical positions.
http://www.reuters.com/article/bondsNews/idUSN1239311420090312