Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

Carolina released Max Jean-Giles!

88 posts in this topic

Bruce, do you have some type of device that is glued to your hand so that even if you're in the john, you get tweets about these type of things and then post them on the huddle before anyone else?

haha, no I am usually on my laptop when I am watching TV and I have twitter open on one of my tabs.

I am trying to do you fugers a service, I would appreciate more swag for my efforts :)

4 people like this

this pretty much confirms the fact that were picking someone up after week 1

wtf? this doesn't make sense. Now we need depth again on the o-line. why was he released?

Room for a DT. :D

I would guess we will bring him back after base salary isn't guaranteed week 2

Possible.

Odd timing, for sure.

interesting.eagles cut him because they wanted someone more in shape and bengals cut him as well. i wonder what's going on with him.

they could probably still re-sign him on monday to a smaller contract.

obvious that MJG was the odd man out in the oline once the band got back together.

we'll be fine with hangman.

lets all remember his best moments as a panther.

I am wondering if we are bringing in another guy then... No way we go into week 1 with just 52, right?

I am wondering if we are bringing in another guy then... No way we go into week 1 with just 52, right?

How? We cant sign someone when we are playing in Arizona.

Bruce, do you have some type of device that is glued to your hand so that even if you're in the john, you get tweets about these type of things and then post them on the huddle before anyone else?
there is some software you can get that pops new tweets up on your screen. if you have multiple twitter accounts it can help you keep from having to log in and out of each account.

lol, a day before gameday and this happens.

This team is weird at times.

daringantt Darin Gantt

Jean-Gilles became expendable when they landed Hangartner. I'm told there was significant competition for his services initially.

Ah, they weren't sure they were going to get Geoff, so they brought in a filler just in case.

May be a situation like Warren for the Patriots. Freeing roster space with intent to re-sign him for cheaper.