Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Although its opening day, take a minute to remember....

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I certainly remember that day, I was supposed to go swear in to the Navy that day. Needless to say, that got postponed a couple weeks. I was woken up by my recruiter with "uh, so you know how I was supposed to take you to MEPS today? yea, that's not gonna happen. I'll be in touch."

Posted

I was in biology class, 8:46am, i'll never forget, fast forward 6 years, now im in Afghanistan fighting for freedom, fast forward to now, disabled veteran, but if i could go back and do it over, i would x1000!

2 people like this

Posted

I love the compassion and heartfelt messages on this thread. We will always remember and never forget. Thanks to those that fought for what America stands for. We love you.

Posted

I love and appreciate all those who died on that day, those that fought to defend our country that died and those who continue to fight for what American truly stands for. I love our country and I love it's people. Perhaps one day we will have a government that does the same.

1 person likes this

Posted

thanks man i totally forgot about that there's hardly anything anywhere about it

Posted

Learn from the past and move on. The only reason we are told to "Never forget" is that they media can keep selling you this story over and over forever.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, it all about the media selling you a story....

Posted

I'm positive my grandpa wasn't sitting around in 1951 bitching about pearl harbor.

Posted

"Oh yeah, was that today? Whatever."

/drinks beer

/watches football

/scratches himself

Posted

Yeah, it all about the media selling you a story....

People who actually suffered from the event can relate to it however the like and I cant imagine the pain they went through, but I'm not going to pretend to be some sort of victim forever.

Posted

Who is calling themselves victims? damn y'all are so full of poo.

Posted

I'm positive my grandpa wasn't sitting around in 1951 bitching about pearl harbor.

Who is bitching?

Bet your grandfather never forgot Pearl Harbor.