Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Saltman

I was wrong

I've always been behind cam. Only results matter to me. I only thought he wouldn't be ready yet. I just hope this will be the norm and not a fluke.

Well, you gotta be a realist... don't expect numbers like these next week.

I this is the basement for Cam :eek:

TRD may not be heard from until the inevitable week that Cam falls flat (which will happen)

I wont. Excited tho

In one game Cam did something that Clausen couldn't do in all of his starts last year. Provide hope.

Just keep in mind, there's been a TON of dis-info on him out there in the media for one reason or another. Haters gonna hate.

what are people saying? all I've seen has been hugely positive, but I don't have a TV

btw, about all the TRD hate and him "not posting," there are many Sundays he doesn't post... last year we wouldn't always hear from him until late Sunday or Monday... not that any of you guys who hate him care I know, but still. I doubt he's hiding because Cam had a good game.

Cam scored as many TDs today as Clausen did all last season.

hopefully next week, Cam gets what Clausen already has: a win in a regular season game. ;)

a win against arizona will need to wait for another year... oh well.

still very excited... Cam looked spectacular... and our receivers were actually getting open, despite absolutely no running game.

There is no denying Cam had a great game. Good for him, hope he continues to develop. We dropped alot of passes too, which was balanced out by the INT we luckily got wiped out.

I can't imagine what our O would look like if he can play like that AND we could actually run the ball. The latter was supposed to be the easier one for us.