Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Saltman

I was wrong

Fun game, even in a loss. Cam simply "has it". Our O-Line, however, does not. Great job opening running lanes there, fat asses. Great job almost getting Cam killed on numerous plays. Pathetic game by those jokers. Hope they get their act together. Cam can't do this every week.

Should be good for any panther fan that Cam had an outstanding first game, not just good for him

btw, about all the TRD hate and him "not posting," there are many Sundays he doesn't post... last year we wouldn't always hear from him until late Sunday or Monday... not that any of you guys who hate him care I know, but still. I doubt he's hiding because Cam had a good game.

He is still banned. Go look in the Vick mentor's Cam thread. Banned.

Time to take the Cam pledge! He executed in ways i never expected! He has a lot of hope again in this franchise. I hope this builds and he gets a win soon!

Oh yeah, great job to man up Salt. That deserves rep.

If today (stat wise) ends up being his best game of the season, I would not be surprised. This was a monster game. I expect both good and bad games throughout the season (even great QB's have bad games, see Big Ben today), but I would be shocked if he can top the game he had today. Partly because I have to believe our run game will not be this incompetent every week.

About cam being ready. I'm so pumped right now.

If only we had a defense then we might start winning some games.

Eh, way to eat crow I guess... But you know the first time he struggles especially if it happens a few weeks in a row you'll be out with your angry mob of naysayers wanting to play in his blood.

though that was a 24 hour ban. if not its a shame.

him being banned is rather hypocritical..

Eh, way to eat crow I guess... But you know the first time he struggles especially if it happens a few weeks in a row you'll be out with your angry mob of naysayers wanting to play in his blood.

Fyi im not eating crow. Ive been behind they guy the whole time. He will have ups and downs. But i really do admit that i was wrong about him not being ready. The guy is poised like a 10 yr vet.

If today (stat wise) ends up being his best game of the season, I would not be surprised. This was a monster game. I expect both good and bad games throughout the season (even great QB's have bad games, see Big Ben today), but I would be shocked if he can top the game he had today. Partly because I have to believe our run game will not be this incompetent every week.

big ben is not great, the steelers are a great team, he's an over inflated delhomme. (physically and metaphorically)

but yes, sometimes great players do have bad games, look at d-lo today.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Icy89