Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your feelings on Cameron Newton

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   20 votes

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

45 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

After his first start

What do you guys think?

Posted · Report post

He has it. Whatever that is. After yesterday he proved to me that he is a once in a generation QB. And I'm glad he is on the Panthers.

Posted · Report post

His performance was impressive for any QB, much less a rookie with an off-season shortened the way his was. I'm extremely encouraged. Next week is going to be a great test for Cam and our team.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That's the thing. It. Like you said, I don't know what the hell "it" is, but some folks have it and some don't. He does. There will be bumps in the road, but dang the future feels good. As excited as I can get about his future after one game against an average team, I'm there and then some.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

New thread??

2e1acz9.gif

Posted · Report post

"it" is poise. It's what Jake had which made him worlds better than he was at face value in terms of skill and talent

Posted · Report post

That's the thing. It. Like you said, I don't know what the hell "it" is, but some folks have it and some don't. He does. There will be bumps in the road, but dang the future feels good. As excited as I can get about his future after one game against an average team, I'm there and then some.

Completely agree, I just want steve smith to win a super bowl he deserves it but i feel like the new Cam era is going to happen after steve is gone, but maybe just maybe steve is a competitor and im sure he will play better then most A List WR till hes to old to run

Posted · Report post

throwing_monitor.gif

Posted · Report post

He has "it" but he is still just a rookie. He had his moments, especially in his decision making whether to step up and throw it, or extend the play. Once he gets more comfortable moving the pocket around, he will be a force.

Posted · Report post

Completely agree, I just want steve smith to win a super bowl he deserves it but i feel like the new Cam era is going to happen after steve is gone, but maybe just maybe steve is a competitor and im sure he will play better then most A List WR till hes to old to run

Steve has plenty left. I'm not even thinking about the end for him. It's just the beginning of another chapter. A 3-4 year long chapter.

Posted · Report post

teeray beggin' for a neggin'

Posted · Report post

New thread??

2e1acz9.gif

Brand spankin new. Problem?