2 hours? you gotta be kidding me.

#3 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,927 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:56 PM

5 weeks in office and we need 2 hours to show how terrible he is?

#4 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:18 AM

Actually, I'm sure they created it before he was even elected. Just like they made thousands of Arizona Cardinal NFL Champion shirts :D

#5 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:20 AM

pathetic

#6 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,469 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:08 AM

No video needed. His deceitfulness is quite obvious to those of us who don't worship him.

I think he mentioned the word "depression" a million times in the last month. Then, he comes out the other day and says "meh, things aren't that bad." Then why the rush for a stimulus Barry? Then why all this spending Barry? He helped fuel this economic downturn with his doom and gloom rhetoric. Now he comes out and says

WASHINGTON (AP) - Confronting misgivings, even in his own party, President Barack Obama mounted a stout defense of his blueprint to overhaul the economy Thursday, declaring the national crisis is "not as bad as we think" and his plans will speed recovery.

http://www.breitbart...&show_article=1 Which the f*ck is it Barry? Worst situation since the depression, or another of your favorites "a crisis"? Or, is it "not that bad"?

Yep, there is certainly an Obama Deception.

#7 sack_attack

sack_attack

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:37 PM

OK soooo i watched it and its pretty good.. its not really about obama but its more on this issue of a NWO and it just talks about how obama is basically taking over where bush left off... BUt we should all know that the President is just a face to the people, more like a figurehead rather than a role player.. KRS ONE sums it up the best when he compares it to Burger King....It also makes a good point by saying how all the people on Obamas council are wall street oligarchs...

watch this movie, you might learn something.

Edited by sack_attack, 14 March 2009 - 06:41 PM.

#8 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:53 PM

No video needed. His deceitfulness is quite obvious to those of us who don't worship him.

I think he mentioned the word "depression" a million times in the last month. Then, he comes out the other day and says "meh, things aren't that bad." Then why the rush for a stimulus Barry? Then why all this spending Barry? He helped fuel this economic downturn with his doom and gloom rhetoric. Now he comes out and says http://www.breitbart...&show_article=1 Which the f*ck is it Barry? Worst situation since the depression, or another of your favorites "a crisis"? Or, is it "not that bad"?

Jesus. You get some sand stuck in your bikini?

#9 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:59 PM

I think he mentioned the word "depression" a million times in the last month. Then, he comes out the other day and says "meh, things aren't that bad." Then why the rush for a stimulus Barry? Then why all this spending Barry? He helped fuel this economic downturn with his doom and gloom rhetoric. Now he comes out and says http://www.breitbart...&show_article=1 Which the f*ck is it Barry? Worst situation since the depression, or another of your favorites "a crisis"? Or, is it "not that bad"?

Right damn tragic, aint it? We know he is a blatant liar as the 9000 earmarks prove that.

#10 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,863 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:25 PM

Right damn tragic, aint it? We know he is a blatant liar as the 9000 earmarks prove that.

surely you can find one of those earmarks, one that makes up part of roughly two whole percentage points of the stimulus, that you don't like and explain what's wrong about it.

#11 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:40 PM

Just fyi, this video is not partisan, it's not about Obama's spending or how the republicans are better. It's just another new world order conspiracy video.

#12 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,863 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

Just fyi, this video is not partisan, it's not about Obama's spending or how the republicans are better. It's just another new world order conspiracy video.

alex jones made a shitty movie?

i am shocked

#13 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:07 PM

Obama has a trail of lies behind him.

#14 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:00 PM

I haven't seen it but I'm sure it's chock full of sour grapes from a bunch of old crackas.....

#15 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,927 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:24 PM

But now that Obama is President, it's safe to show?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.