Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JeramiahCopperfield

The Obama Deception - new video

18 posts in this topic

Just fyi, this video is not partisan, it's not about Obama's spending or how the republicans are better. It's just another new world order conspiracy video.

Just fyi, this video is not partisan, it's not about Obama's spending or how the republicans are better. It's just another new world order conspiracy video.

alex jones made a shitty movie?

i am shocked

Right damn tragic, aint it? We know he is a blatant liar as the 9000 earmarks prove that.

Obama has a trail of lies behind him.

I haven't seen it but I'm sure it's chock full of sour grapes from a bunch of old crackas.....

But now that Obama is President, it's safe to show?

As soon as they showed the video of the kids suggesting they would be the new Hitler youth for Obama, I knew the rest would be pretty worthless.

Alex Jones? Seriously?

Conspiracy nuts make me chuckle.

I finally watched it, it is pretty standard NWO fare, as somebody else suggested. Really, if someone is going to believe in lies, at least with stuff like this they are against the federal reserve and against endless war, instead of the obvious crap that foxnews,cnn,nbc, etc.. feeds them

All the libs that think Obama will end iraq, or the "conservatives" that think there is anything conservative about the republican party, etc...

• From the ssa wiki part on its history: The Social Security law was very unpopular among many groups, especially farmers, who resented the additional taxes and feared they would never be made good. They lobbied hard for exclusion. Furthermore, the Treasury realized how difficult it would be to set up payroll deduction plans for farmers, for housekeepers who employed maids, and for nonprofit groups; therefore they were excluded. State employees were excluded for constitutional reasons (the federal government cannot tax state government). Federal employees were also excluded. Many textbooks, however, falsely indicate that the exclusions were the product of southern racial hostility toward blacks; there is no evidence of that in the record.[15] Other scholars have replicated and endorsed DeWitt's analysis, agreeing that the exclusions were made by policy experts on technical grounds and were not grounded on racial hostility. Rodems and Shaefer note in all other countries unemployment insurance programs "excluded domestic and agricultural workers when they were first implemented, a fact that the key New Deal policy makers were well aware of.   Interesting stuff. 
    • After eating clean for a while, I can't eat bojangles, way too much salt.
    • this is an old story that anti-progressive media is pushing. all that happened is she applied for a loan for the college, for which they're required to submit a list of their donations so the office knows that they're able to pay back the loans. she submitted the list but included bequeathmets on the donor list instead of as a separate list, assuming they counted as donations. that's it. that's the entire story. it's a minor paperwork error that comes with a small fine.