Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conspiracy Theory

49 posts in this topic

Posted

After all this hype I'm really wishing Ryan Leaf syndrome on this guy. Only 44 points against Duke? Best prospect in a decade my azz.

Posted

Cam>Luck

Posted

Only Cam can throw for 400 yards with a below-average performance by the offensive line.

Posted

Sorry PG, but who cares?

Posted

"only"? 44 points is a blowout...

there's a thread in the college forum about Luck, we can talk about him there if people want.

Posted

So Peyton would willingly tank away what could be one of his final good years and a longshot chance at another ring, so that they can draft his replacement? Unless he's getting part ownership of the Colts under the table, hell no.

Posted

Luck would have won the game

Posted

Doubt it... come on man, even you admitted Cam looked great... it wasn't his fault we lost.

Posted

You're off base here man

Posted

We'll never know, but I call BS on that one and say that Luck is no where near the prospect you are making him out to be. Stop asking for a new QB, we have one in Carolina that is here for the long term. Luck will not be a Panther, even if the Panthers have the top pick in next years draft.

Posted

Holy f*ck Grits, are you that desperate for attention?

Christ, man.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam threw for 422 yards, didn't look like a rookie, and was down on himself because he felt he could've done more to help the team yesterday. Yet, some people still want to talk about a guy that "may" or "may not" be a successful pro qb. Quit slurping Luck, we've got our guy. Fug Luck.