Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jangler

Does anybody think Brady didn't like that Cam threw for 400+yards?

47 posts in this topic

when I saw Brady's yardage during the game, I thought the same thing. He said there is no way a rookie is gonna lead the NFL in yardage. He basically had Cam beat before the 99 yard pass.

i didn't mean to give pie to panther53521...there really should be an unpie button.

tom brady could give a rat's left testicle about what cam newton does...unless they were playing against each other.

watch the post game interview...it was sort of a gag play for them. it was an opportunity for wes welker to run something other than a seam route, and they took advantage of it.

I think some have taken this a little too serious.

:nonod:

If Cam is in contention to be close or even surpass Brady's numbers as a rookie was unfathomable 3 weeks ago. I haven't been this excited to see a panther QB play ever. Is this what a player "energizing" the fan base feels like? Imagine if he has another monster game against GB. We can actually begin smack talking with other fan bases again.

We can actually begin smack talking with other fan bases again.

whooaahhh - take it easy there big fella- we lost last week against a piss poor team.

whooaahhh - take it easy there big fella- we lost last week against a piss poor team.

This.

Drew Brees laughs in Hairless Cat's general direction.

I've never understood the pure hatred (read: jealousy) of Brady on this board. What is it about him so many dislike?

1. How he beat us in the Super Bowl?

2. How his coach cheated?

3. His looks and his hot ass wife?

4. His skill?

I don't hate him or like him, but damn I just don't get it.

I dont either. I would kill to have been able to draft a player in the 6th round and have him be one of the best QBS ever and winning 3 superbowls.

I was saying if we beat GB. Not before. :D

manning got the td record and the next year brady breaks it.

The next year.

:confused:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Brady-throws-for-517-yards-vs-Dolphins.html

Brady had never thrown for 400 yards in a game, then Cam does it in his first game! Even without the 99 yard pass he would have beaten Cam in yards. So, is Brady that shallow and vain that he had to beat a rookie? or is just a coincidence?

*stirring the pot* :seeya:

No, because I'm not shortsighted. Brady wasn't thinking about "Cam Newton".

I think Brady is a competitor. Yes, it's possible that all of the "Brady has never thrown for 422 yards in a game" talk in the media was something that motivated a competitor like Brady to go out and do it.

Had nothing to do with "Cam Newton".

Brady has how many Super Bowl rings? Brady is married to who? Brady has clearly never HAD TO throw for 422 yards, doesn't mean he couldn't have, as was shown last night.

The response would have therefore been to slap media idiots in the face, not "Cam Newton", duh.