Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthersphan

ACC Championship Game Thread: (#3) DUKE vs (#4) FSU

21 posts in this topic

damn right. currently i hate both teams, but i hope somebody knocks out Dook

You know, there was actually a time when I liked Duke as long as they weren't playing us. But several things they did and then I spent some time on here and now I wish the whole school would fall into a sink hole and disappear. I also since being on here would like to hate State, but you know, I just feel sorry for them, I can't hate them... :lol:

You know, there was actually a time when I liked Duke as long as they weren't playing us. But several things they did and then I spent some time on here and now I wish the whole school would fall into a sink hole and disappear. I also since being on here would like to hate State, but you know, I just feel sorry for them, I can't hate them... :lol:

i've always hated dook, ever since i could remember. guess that's a part of my DNA. and i don't hate state that much, just as long as they don't beat Carolina ;).

i've always hated dook, ever since i could remember. guess that's a part of my DNA. and i don't hate state that much, just as long as they don't beat Carolina ;).

I hate dook a little more now, but let State get a whiff of success in something and watch how fast your sympathy can turn to disgust...They fanbase is unbearable.

Duke's up big right now 35 - 21

I hate dook a little more now, but let State get a whiff of success in something and watch how fast your sympathy can turn to disgust...They fanbase is unbearable.

At least we are legit.

:)

I'm old school Carolina fan. Back in the pre-70's, the hatred was mostly focused on State (and USC somewhat). That is the hate that my grandfather taught my mom who taught me. I have never really hated Duke that bad but since their hospital saved my mom's life a few years ago and helped my wife's comfort level improve greatly, I have become neutral towards their basketball team and support their lowly football team.

My wife and almost all of her entire side of the family are State alums so my hatred for them has also faded over the years, much to the anger of my mom.

Well fellas - Duke is Kicking That Ass!!!!

Up HUGE w/ 4 minutes to go!!!

Cutting down the nets in Atlanta baby!!!!

...I DID think this was going to be a good game...

it wasn't a very good game, Duke has led big the whole second half

At least we are legit.

:)

You guys are that. But the nutty factor is bizarre.