Photo
- - - - -

Sarah Palin Had A One-Night Stand With Glen Rice In 1987

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
157 replies to this topic

#151 jim stone

jim stone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:46 AM

:lol:

From the Tender box dictionary.

Fact [fakt]
noun
1.something you believe to be true.

o·pin·ion [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
1. something someone else believes to be true, that you disagree with.

That;s good.
:lol::lol:

#152 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:16 AM

So you tell your children it is ok to have sex when they wish. (Regardless of how you handled the situation when you were their age.) Discouraging sexual promiscuity is not hypocritical simple because you were dumb when you were young and making decisions. That is what I would call passing along acquired wisdom. Pick your partner carefully. The fewer partners the better. Poor choices in these matters is why we have so much STDs and high infant mortality. These are facts. Not opinions.
The neg rep was for making a post for the purpose of insulting and not having anything to contribute to the conversation.
If I missunderstood your post, please forgive me and consider the neg rep for having such poor communication skills.

Haha trust me I don't sweat neg-rep.

I think you completely missed the point of my post.

Also, I never once brought up anything about children having sex and I'd appreciate if you'd stop doing the G5 and stating what my opinions are when I never voiced one.

All I'm saying is that you spout opinions off like they are facts when they are not. Apparently you don't like being informed of this. Perhaps I'm referring to something in this post perhaps not. I doubt you can figure it out though since you don't know the difference between fact and opinion.

#153 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:06 AM

Exactly why I don't run for public office, not even school board ... way too many skeletons in my closet!!

#154 jim stone

jim stone

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:00 AM

Exactly why I don't run for public office, not even school board ... way too many skeletons in my closet!!

Me too!

#155 jim stone

jim stone

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

Haha trust me I don't sweat neg-rep.

I think you completely missed the point of my post.

Also, I never once brought up anything about children having sex and I'd appreciate if you'd stop doing the G5 and stating what my opinions are when I never voiced one.

All I'm saying is that you spout opinions off like they are facts when they are not. Apparently you don't like being informed of this. Perhaps I'm referring to something in this post perhaps not. I doubt you can figure it out though since you don't know the difference between fact and opinion.

Communication, comprehending and expresion is obviously a problem for you.

#156 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:37 AM

Communication, comprehending and expresion is obviously a problem for you.

No I'm pretty well off. I continuously test in the top 1% of 1% on any sort of English comprehension test. I'd say in all likelihood you are just mentally handicapped and unable to take the slightest bit of ribbing about your oh so important opinions drummed straight out of redneck retard land.

#157 jim stone

jim stone

HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:23 PM

No I'm pretty well off. I continuously test in the top 1% of 1% on any sort of English comprehension test. I'd say in all likelihood you are just mentally handicapped and unable to take the slightest bit of ribbing about your oh so important opinions drummed straight out of redneck retard land.

Oh no. Now you've hurt my feelings!:mad:

#158 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:24 PM

Oh no. Now you've hurt my feelings!:mad:

I sorry. Have delicious pie.