Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reason Heels fans should pull for Duke tomorrow

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Toney Douglas of FSU is the brother of Harry Douglas, who plays for the ATL and your hatred of the Falcons should override your hatred for Duke if you are a TRUE Panthers fan. :hurray:

Posted

my hatred for dook runs MUCH deeper than my hatred for the falcons. i only started hating the falcons when vick came on and embarrassed the Panthers.

i don't care who it is, i WILL NOT root for dook. ever. and i'm still a true panther fan.

Posted

Many folks here are also homophobic, making them against most of the Duke squad.

Posted

lol that was funny del, must be racist too as all the players are white. Always trying to keep the White man down

Posted

No one has to keep a Blue Devil down. They can find their way down to the floor quite well by themselves.

Posted

I will be pulling for FSU tomorrow. No doubt about it. I was hoping for a Maryland/FSU championship game.

Posted

sour unc fans, ahh i love it

Posted

thats a helluva reach, i hate duke= go criminoles

Posted

sour unc fans, ahh i love it

I'm pulling for FSU simply because of my hatred for dook...In the grand scheme of things, I don't care anything about todays game as the tournament that matters most to me gears up on Thursday.

Posted

I only cheer two teams.....Carolina and whoever is playing Duke

Go Noles

Posted

I seriously cannot even fathom the notion of ever pulling for dook. dook could be playing the Nazi's, and I still would pull for the Nazi's over doook. That is just some good ole' sports hate!

I will be pulling for FSU today as well.

Go Tarheels!