Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You guys remember the last time we played

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Nah, too far and I don't like cold weather and cheese.

Posted

well u gotta remember that vick attracts a certain... type of individual. frankly he fits perfect in philly with their psychotic fanbase of low-income hoodlums.

Posted

Nah, too far and I don't like cold weather and cheese.

I agree on the cold weather but nothing wrong with cheese.:D

Posted

That game had the last big Peppers highlight I can remember when he absolutely destroyed Aaron Rodgers like a missile on a late hit out of bounds.

Posted

Didn't Smitty catch it at the 1 twice that game??

Posted

Didn't Smitty catch it at the 1 twice that game??

he caught it at the 1 once. then another time he caught it at like the 10, fell down, got up and ran but woodson (ithink) tackled him at the 1. so yea kinda. i dont think we need to worry about smith hahaha.

Posted

damn't this guy is too nice

Posted

Saints fan are fairly classy in comparison to cowboy, pats, falcons, jets and vikings fans.

We all know the horror stories of posters we got when vick was a falcon

Convicted felons are classy in comparison to Cowboys fans.

Posted

It was 3 years ago and the Panthers pulled it off at the end. I have to admit that one stung. What a heartbreaking loss for us but a great win for you guys. We collapsed after that game to finish 6-10 and the Panthers went on to win their division at 12-4 but lost in the first playoff game at home to the Cardinals 33-13. Steve Smith caught a bomb at the end of the game to set up Deangelo Williams from 1 yard out to score the game winning touchdown with just over a minute left. Rodgers threw a pick and you guys iced it there. I remember how classy Panther fans were at the game and after the game. I gained lots of respect for you guys with the sportsmanship the last few times we played. Great fans and passionate about your team. Hope you guys can win a title someday with Newton.

May the farce be with you!

Posted

It was 3 years ago and the Panthers pulled it off at the end. I have to admit that one stung. What a heartbreaking loss for us but a great win for you guys. We collapsed after that game to finish 6-10 and the Panthers went on to win their division at 12-4 but lost in the first playoff game at home to the Cardinals 33-13. Steve Smith caught a bomb at the end of the game to set up Deangelo Williams from 1 yard out to score the game winning touchdown with just over a minute left. Rodgers threw a pick and you guys iced it there. I remember how classy Panther fans were at the game and after the game. I gained lots of respect for you guys with the sportsmanship the last few times we played. Great fans and passionate about your team. Hope you guys can win a title someday with Newton.

Don't take this the wrong way b/c it isn't directed at you.

But what I remember from that game.....was DeAngelo having a good day. I remember the camera followed him after one score as he ran to the stands to toss a ball to a Panther fan who had front row seats.......and some HUGE douchebag Packer fan jumped over to swat the ball away from the fan back onto the field.

I mean, if Rodgers runs in for a TD and trots over to a Packer fan sitting next to me to hand him the ball....that would be a nice feeling for a fellow NFL fan. I couldn't imagine ruining something cool for someone just b/c enjoyed being a dick.