Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MGH1989

Mac Attack brought up good point on home field advantage Sunday...

81 posts in this topic

Totally agree....and the bandwagoners always show up...just look and see how many brand new Packer jerseys that alot of these 'fans' have on them Sunday. :rolleye:

lol the dude in front of us at the Ravens game last year still had the tag on his jersey....fuging dumbass.

Sitting there trying to talk poo saying he was a hardcore fan and he was from charlotte blahblahblah Im with my young kid but Im still gonna talk poo to you and look like a complete douche in front of my kid oops my tag is still on

needless to say we talked poo to him the entire rest of the game....he shut his mouth after that

I hate people that bring their kids to the game and act like jackasses. I saw one guy almost get in a fight while holding his 6 year olds hand.

only think worse than the grammer police are those that pie themselves

those WHO pie themselves.

1 person likes this

Pie should go to whom? If anyone deserves my pie I do.

I hate people that bring their kids to the game and act like jackasses. I saw one guy almost get in a fight while holding his 6 year olds hand.

I'm sure they teach their kids to be fugbags in other aspects of life at other times as well not just while at football games.

Actually, with Cam's performance last week, I bet the stadium has a good number of Panther fans attending.

Question for all you Carolina based fans: at games, when the opposing offense is on the field, are their LED signs all around the stadium that pretty much yell at you (through reading of course) "STAND UP, GET LOUD!"...?

Because at the cardinal game, that happened on every single down that the panthers were on offense, and the crows abided, and that place got LOUD. Even at the time, I wondered how that would fly at BoA stadium.

Maybe this year will be different, Riv did say he wants to establish a "this is our house" mentality. I can only hope.

if PSL owners sell their home opener tickets to Packer fans online......then they should be punched in the face.

Lol I bought 3 row 2 PSL Tickets for the Packers game... The Packers are my life but the Panthers are my second favorite team and I want to see them do well.

This is funny to me because when I went to the Arizona game on Sunday, there was a group of tatted up, face painted 20 somethings in the row behind me that kept saying "You're in the nest baby!" and "Man, you guys chose the wrong section, this is for diehard cards fans only!" I replied to them "if this section is so diehard, why did the person that owns these four seats sell his opening day tickets to Panthers fans?". They had no rebuttle at that point and it was comical. Turns out that as the game went on they were actually pretty cool guys that I talked to throughout, although when I asked if Patrick Peterson would be starting or doing kick returns, they replied, "Who?" Um....yeah. Diehard Cards fans, huh?

Being way over here in Korea, I am a bit out of touch with the atmosphere of the stadium since 2003..but frankly the bottom line is that those PSL owners are the main reason we still have a franchise in the area. In this economy, folks who can/willing to shell out the money for PSL's have already shown their loyalty to the team..and help to keep the money rolling in so our team can stay in Charlotte.

I would much rather watch a game on TV and see opposing fans making noise and enjoying a game in Charlotte rather than looking at empty seats.(obviously our own fans are better) All those people (even if they are opposing fans) are buying beers, staying in hotels, eating in local restaurants...supporting the local economy. All we have to do as fans is just endure a little trash talk, but otherwise we are all better off having them in town as opposed to not.

Gonna be at the game and gonna bring out the Panther paw foam hats for this game. They are hot to wear but Should give some balance to the cheeseheads there. Can't find a picture or I would post it. Don't think they sell them anymore.

Lol I bought 3 row 2 PSL Tickets for the Packers game... The Packers are my life but the Panthers are my second favorite team and I want to see them do well.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, or stir the pot on anything here, but this is another problem that bothers me. Too many people in this town root for another team before they root for the Panthers. Another reason why we Panthers fans are drowned out by large opposing traveling fan bases like the Redskins, Packers, and Cowboys because Panther fans will root for the other team ahead of the Panthers when they are here and they will go to the game and dress in that team colors and jerseys.