Photo
- - - - -

Mac Attack brought up good point on home field advantage Sunday...

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#31 AviationMX

AviationMX

Mildly entertained

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:48 AM

aren't they better than national play be play guys? they at least are our guys

#32 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,779 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:52 AM

until we start winning, cam newton's hype is the one thing that is going to be putting more panther fans in those seats.

there will be some, but it still is going to be close to a home game for the other team....esp. for the world champion packers who probably have a huge bandwagon right now.

#33 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:56 AM

don't care..... there is a difference between typing on a message board and writing a letter of some importance, difference being only one matters, unless you are a grammar nazi

What you are saying here is that you can't be bothered to put any effort in your posts. I'll not bother to put forth the effort to read them then either.

In other words if you aren't going to put any effort into your posts and make excuses based around the premise that people who not only put forth the work to ensure you learn effective communication but also put forth far more effort reading your post than you put into writing it are less than you then you shouldn't bother to post.

#34 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,820 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:00 AM

until we start winning, cam newton's hype is the one thing that is going to be putting more panther fans in those seats.

there will be some, but it still is going to be close to a home game for the other team....esp. for the world champion packers who probably have a huge bandwagon right now.

Totally agree....and the bandwagoners always show up...just look and see how many brand new Packer jerseys that alot of these 'fans' have on them Sunday. :rolleye:

#35 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,513 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:01 AM

:cam: :cam: :cam: :cam: :cam: :cam: :cam: :cam:

#36 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,342 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:02 AM

grammar?

touche....should have reviewed before posting.

#37 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,483 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:04 AM

Totally agree....and the bandwagoners always show up...just look and see how many brand new Packer jerseys that alot of these 'fans' have on them Sunday. :rolleye:

lol the dude in front of us at the Ravens game last year still had the tag on his jersey....fuging dumbass.

Sitting there trying to talk poo saying he was a hardcore fan and he was from charlotte blahblahblah Im with my young kid but Im still gonna talk poo to you and look like a complete douche in front of my kid oops my tag is still on

needless to say we talked poo to him the entire rest of the game....he shut his mouth after that

#38 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,998 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:10 AM

I hate people that bring their kids to the game and act like jackasses. I saw one guy almost get in a fight while holding his 6 year olds hand.

#39 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,524 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:17 AM

only think worse than the grammer police are those that pie themselves

those WHO pie themselves.

#40 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:28 AM

Pie should go to whom? If anyone deserves my pie I do.

#41 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:29 AM

I hate people that bring their kids to the game and act like jackasses. I saw one guy almost get in a fight while holding his 6 year olds hand.

I'm sure they teach their kids to be fugbags in other aspects of life at other times as well not just while at football games.

#42 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:33 AM

Actually, with Cam's performance last week, I bet the stadium has a good number of Panther fans attending.

#43 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,697 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:41 AM

Question for all you Carolina based fans: at games, when the opposing offense is on the field, are their LED signs all around the stadium that pretty much yell at you (through reading of course) "STAND UP, GET LOUD!"...?

Because at the cardinal game, that happened on every single down that the panthers were on offense, and the crows abided, and that place got LOUD. Even at the time, I wondered how that would fly at BoA stadium.

Maybe this year will be different, Riv did say he wants to establish a "this is our house" mentality. I can only hope.

#44 Bensalama21

Bensalama21

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:46 AM

if PSL owners sell their home opener tickets to Packer fans online......then they should be punched in the face.

Lol I bought 3 row 2 PSL Tickets for the Packers game... The Packers are my life but the Panthers are my second favorite team and I want to see them do well.

#45 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,609 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:48 AM

This is funny to me because when I went to the Arizona game on Sunday, there was a group of tatted up, face painted 20 somethings in the row behind me that kept saying "You're in the nest baby!" and "Man, you guys chose the wrong section, this is for diehard cards fans only!" I replied to them "if this section is so diehard, why did the person that owns these four seats sell his opening day tickets to Panthers fans?". They had no rebuttle at that point and it was comical. Turns out that as the game went on they were actually pretty cool guys that I talked to throughout, although when I asked if Patrick Peterson would be starting or doing kick returns, they replied, "Who?" Um....yeah. Diehard Cards fans, huh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.