Photo
- - - - -

Mac Attack brought up good point on home field advantage Sunday...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
80 replies to this topic

#76 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:00 PM

Great, so everyone is going to have a stupid hat on. If there is one thing that grinds my gears, it is large groups of people wearing the same stupid hat.

I will make sure to take a picture and post it here just to make your day.:cheers2:

Don't worry I doubt there are any out there and I only have 2. But now that you mention it, I could see about making some to sell. Interested???

#77 Section517CEO

Section517CEO

PSL 95

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:21 PM

Our first "generation" of fans are just now getting to the point where they buy their own tickets. I believe, like a lot of us, that for the most part our fan base is a bunch or wine and cheese fair weathered fans. Over the past 2-3 years I feel like our real, loyal fans have grown in numbers. I am 22 now, my family has had psl from day one, never missed a home game, never left early. My age/generation is the first to have been a panther fan their WHOLE LIFE. I feel as if our fans are getting better but there is nothing that makes me madder than having an ace load of visitor fans... My dad grew up in Cleveland and before the panthers were here thats where I would go watch football. That is, in my mind, what true fans are. We are a young franchise and see promise in our fan base becoming more loyal.

But what do I know, this is just a view from the cheap seats...

#78 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:45 PM

You asked me if I was a FAIRWEATHER PACKERS FAN. Am I a "flip flopper"? Nope. I love football games and want to get there early. That's true too. By the way, I have gone to 4 or 5 Packers - Panthers games since 2000. And oh, don't worry, I have only gone to Panthers games when they played someone in the NFC North.

I show symptoms of a fair-weather fan? At first I said those comments because I didn't want controversy like this. I didn't want to start fights on the forum. I hate it when I am called a fair-weather fan, when I am the one that has pictures of me wearing Packers gear before I could speak.

Again. You didn't ask if I was a Packers fan. You asked if I was a fair-weather fan. No, I am not. I bought a Rodgers jersey the year he became a starter. In fact, I own over 10 authentic Jerseys.

You call me a fair-weather fan but then where are your childhood pictures of the Panthers, or pictures of you in Panthers gear in the 90's?

Maybe, just maybe, I was trying to PRETEND to be a Panthers fan on this forum to just ask a simple question of what time the gates opened at BoA stadium without having the forum all stirred up about it. Do you know what? Not 1 person on the forum answered the question and you guys just said "oh your a Packers fan. Come at 3" and stuff like that. Why couldn't someone at the forum just answer the question and be nice about it? I welcome you to the Packers forum, where everyone is civil and when other people come to ask questions about the time of events or the game they answer the question. One of your fellow Panthers fan who is probably on this forum even posted this nice thread to us about it.

http://www.packerfor...fan-here.29815/

Posted Image

#79 Bensalama21

Bensalama21

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:15 PM

Posted Image

Glad to know that you are really mature!

#80 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

Maybe, just maybe, I was trying to PRETEND to be a Panthers fan on this forum to just ask a simple question of what time the gates opened at BoA stadium without having the forum all stirred up about it. Do you know what? Not 1 person on the forum answered the question and you guys just said "oh your a Packers fan. Come at 3" and stuff like that. Why couldn't someone at the forum just answer the question and be nice about it? I welcome you to the Packers forum, where everyone is civil and when other people come to ask questions about the time of events or the game they answer the question. One of your fellow Panthers fan who is probably on this forum even posted this nice thread to us about it.

http://www.packerfor...fan-here.29815/

Okay, so you joined a fan forum pretending to be a Panthers fan, then immediately proceeded to tell everyone that you were a Packers fan. Then you get irritated when die hard Panthers fans won't assist your contribution to Packers fan stadium take-over with BOA info that is readily available anywhere? I get it.

Edited by Khaki Lackey, 16 September 2011 - 02:37 PM.

#81 Bensalama21

Bensalama21

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:17 PM

Okay, so you joined a fan forum pretending to be a Panthers fan, then immediately proceeded to tell everyone that you were a Packers fan. Then you get irritated when die hard Panthers fans won't assist your contribution to Packers fan stadium take-over with BOA info that is readily available anywhere? I get it.

Information readily available anywhere? Tell me where on the Panthers website where it says when it opens.

http://www.panthers....nformation.html
http://www.panthers....dium/index.html

Don't you guys think I looked?

Also, how will helping 1 person affect anything? Diehard or not, wouldn't you want me to get there early to at least throw stuff at me? :)

Edited by Bensalama21, 16 September 2011 - 04:55 PM.