Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Realistically, who wins the next Superbowl from the NFCS?

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

I did. That is exactly what im saying. In 05 they were 4-12... five years later they won a superbowl.

Yeah so what does that have to do with what I said... I'm lost. Were you reinforcing what I said or... Nevermind lol.

No you said no one from the South will win in the next 5 years. Im saying how the fug do you know that

It's called a prediction just like you predict stupid poo every day. Look into it.

I guess your right I usually go for one week or one teams season though not 5 seasons worth for 4 teams at a time.... im also aware usually I don't have a damn clue what im talking about. I did predict we would be in first place in the division after week one though and technically we are

I guess your right I usually go for one week or one teams season though not 5 seasons worth for 4 teams at a time.... im also aware usually I don't have a damn clue what im talking about. I did predict we would be in first place in the division after week one though and technically we are

Lmao.

4 teams out of how many? What is the percentage chance one of those 4 teams will win? Just saying...

I think everyone is reading too much into week 1 results. Case in point: I don't think Chicago is a better team than Atlanta.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Dilly Dilly