Photo
- - - - -

Official Panthers - Packers Gameday Thread...

• Please log in to reply
1807 replies to this topic

#1 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:36 AM

Lets do this.

#2 Gipetto

Gipetto

SWAG SONIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:49 AM

I don't know what to say, really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished. We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the poo kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light.

We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time. Now I can't do it for ya, I'm too old. I look around, I see these young faces and I think, I mean, I've made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I, uh, I've pissed away all my money, believe it or not. I chased off anyone who's ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you.

I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second.

On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the fuging difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch.

And I know, if I'm gonna have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonna do?

Bert Bell: On any given Sunday, any team in our league can beat any other team

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!

Edited by Gipetto, 18 September 2011 - 07:13 AM.

#3 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,333 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:53 AM

Didn't we host the Packers a few years ago on MNF when they had Favre?...we were the underdogs then....and we won...anything is possible...keep that in mind...

#4 Primetime 89

Primetime 89

Swag Surfin

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:38 AM

Bert Bell: On any given Sunday, any team in our league can beat any other team

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!

Watched that the other day... this part always gives me goosebumps

#5 Hoenheim

Hoenheim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:49 AM

whooOOOooOO FOOTBALL!

lets kick some ass today!

#6 DevilCat

DevilCat

Two States One Team

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:04 AM

didn't we host the packers a few years ago on mnf when they had favre?...we were the underdogs then....and we won...anything is possible...keep that in mind...

^^this!!^^

#7 pawsandclaws

pawsandclaws

Speaker of the House

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:11 AM

For all of those lucky enough to be there......GET LOUD!!!!
Let's let it all hang out.

#8 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,630 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:16 AM

Game Day!!!!!!!!

#9 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:34 AM

Seeing lots of Packers jerseys already

#10 pawsandclaws

pawsandclaws

Speaker of the House

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:36 AM

We have some experience with Greg Olsen, since he used to play with the Bears, our arch rival. A Woodson-Smith matchup sounds interesting, considering the problems he gave us while on the Giants team in 2007.

So much for the knowledgeable Packers fan myth. This was from one of their forums.

#11 5158Poundin

5158Poundin

Here Kitty Kitty

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:41 AM

Kick ass panthers!

Go panthers go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 JungleCat

JungleCat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:44 AM

Caminate the Pack! :cam:
I'm hoping for a big upset. Go Panthers!

#13 maddog

maddog

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:27 AM

I was headed down 49 towards Charlotte last night and seen what looked like a big "G" in the sky. Yeah that horrific Greenbay "G"! The closer I got the G got bigger and suddenly the fields opened up and the trees blocking the rest of the sky disappeared. Out of nowhere a word popped up behind the "G"! "SUCKS" That's right "G-SUCKS" thank you football gods and Mr. Rogers can put that around his waist.

#14 Reapuh

Reapuh

Top of The Game

• HUDDLER
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:48 AM

Lets get this first W of the season!

#15 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip